He'S DaNgErOuS ~ChApTeR 2

His laugh echoed through the halls , it was poisonous and toxic making the hairs on the back of the guards necks stand up. His green hair looked sickly against the rotten metal,the guards wheeled him back to his cell unlocking the titanium locks before undoing his straight jacket and throwing him to the floor quickly locking the door and leaving him in the abyss of darkness.

His pale slender tattooed fingers clutched the bars, his bony face resting against the cold smooth metal, he grinned his Cheshire Cat grin; smile wide grilled teeth bared he began to laugh again.
"Shut up before my baton ends up in your face!" The guard muttered
"You really ought to watch your mouth" the joker replied, his cold gaze resting on the guards keys
"What you gonna do about it psycho?"
"Bad things boy" he replied slyly before grabbing the guard by his throat and smashing his skull against the bars, his hands slid through the small gap and he pulled the guards keys from his belt and unlocked the door !

He dragged the guard into his cell hiding the body in the corner of the large, bare room. The joker paced around the room his feet slapping against the icy cold floor, the guard began to move pain surging through his head. He lifted his head to look at the joker, dark red blood trickling down his temples.
"You b-bastard I'm gonna get you "he muffled trying to move closer.

"Sorry but daddy's got work to do" The Joker said sarcastically before his foot connected with the guards neck.

The sun was rising slowly over Gotham, the blood red light casting a threatening aura over the city. Smoke was rising from the factories like souls from hell rising from the earth , Gotham was a bad place for bad people, Harley lived in the nicer part of Gotham. In a nice apartment with kind neighbours and lots of security, some people however didn't have that luxury.

Harley awoke to horns and sirens, her vision was blurry and she slowly looked around the room before getting up and putting her glasses on the bridge of her nose, she looked at her clock and realised she was late. She began to frantically run around the room, grabbing her clothes and pulling them on as quick as she could , she then grabbed her phone,bag and folders and ran out of her apartment and jumped into her car. It took 20 minutes to get to Arkham, she would just about make it in time.

Harley reached her office, setting down her folders before grabbing her notebook and going to Ivy's cell. I guess you could call them friends, Harley trusted Ivy and Ivy trusted Harley. When Harley talked to Ivy it was more gossip than work.
"Hiya Ivy"
"What's up with you miss perky pants?"
"Nothing...." Harley giggled a smile spreading across her face
"It's a guy isn't it?" Ivy replied
"Maybe"
Ivy's pale green hand spread across the glass , and Harley put her hands against the glass as well.
"I'm happy for ya Harls, you work so hard and you deserve to be happy"
"Thanks Ivy" Harley said a pale blush covering her cheeks.
"I've got to go I've got him next" Harley said smiling before slowly walking away.
"Wait Harls he lives here?"
"Yeah why?"
"What's he called ?" Ivy said worry slowly taking over her face
"The Joker"
"No Harls don't go with him he's a bad person" Ivy screamed
"Your just jealous " Harley snarled back
"Harls please I'm begging you !" She wept tears rolling down her face
Harley turned her back to Ivy and left the room
Ivy broke down , falling to her knees crying there was nothing she could do the Harley she knew was gone !

"Hi Mistah J" Harley said happily
The joker smiled,Harley sat down this time they were in a different room it was falling apart, the wallpaper was peeling and the walls were damp.
"Jeez this place looks like some dead person gave birth through their ass and this was the result" the joker said a smile instantly appearing on Harley's face, she began to laugh fully not just a little giggle, her laughter took hold of the room and the joker smiled.
"I haven't heard you laugh like that before?"
"I guess you bring out the best in me " he said his face getting closer to hers
"Puddin I have a plan..." He said almost whispering
"What is it Mistah J?"
"I'm gonna escape Arkham my henchmen are coming tonight!" He beamed
Harley looked shocked.
________________________________
All back to normal guys updates as normal now can't wait to get going again hope u enjoyed new chapter plz vote and comment ❤️😊👍🏻