ReAlLy ReAlLy BaD ~ ChApTeR 4

The Joker spun round, balancing on his toes. He slashed at the guards, their blood spraying like a waterfall, his face covered in a warm Crimson liquid.
He sliced and diced and lunged at another guard, his axe finding its way into the guards head, splitting his skull open and his brain juices began to seep through the cracks like goo.
His green hair was a flash as he jumped around the room, his axe became slippery with wet blood and he had to adjust his grip, more guards rushed into the room and Joker retreated back to Harley
"You okay Puddin?" he said as she took his hand in hers, She looked at him with those metallic blue eyes and a grin spread across her face
"Never better Mistah J."
He turned to face the guards, blood trickling down his chin and slowly and dripping to the floor.
Drip
DrOp
DrIp
drOp
DrIp
dRoP
He spun round like a ballerina, the balls of his feet lifting themselves from the cold, blood covered floor and landing on a guards chest. His axe spun round connecting with bone and muscle, cutting though it like tender meat, the guards head flew from his neck and dropped to the floor rolling around in the guards blood.
The guards surrounded him, all aiming their guns at him, he didn't panic.... He SmIlEd
"Let's have some fun!!" He screamed

Some guards closed in on Harley, she pulled the gun up aiming at them, but they were too quick. One pushed her against a chair whilst the other held her down.
"Why ain't you a pretty thing" one of them said "I mean he would never know would he ..." The guard said as he slowly began to unbuckle his belt and pull his trousers down. Harley kicked and squirmed but he wouldn't stop, she was held down and tears began to run down her face. He slowly began to touch her, his fingers gliding across her skin.
"Mistah J" she screamed. Her voice was hoarse, the guard began to pull on her dress she tried to break free but she couldn't. The other guard looked amused but before his smirk could disappear his head flew off. The axe embedded in to the side of his head.
His body fell to the floor his grip was gone, the guard looked up from Harley's chest and he could see the joker standing in the corner his bloody torn shirt was on the floor, his pale skin glistening with blood.
Harley pulled up the gun and pressed it against the guards head "Sorry fella but I'm his" and with that she pulled the trigger. Blood splattering her face and covering her glasses, his limp body fell to the floor and his hands were no longer on her. Blood oozed from the bullet hole

One of Joker's guards came up to Harley and pushed her back down, sealing the straps on her wrists

Brian walked into the room dressed in a crisp black suit, his beard freshly trimmed, he looked like a businessman not an Arkham asylum security guard.
"Brian," Harley exclaimed. Tears ran down her face
"Thank god you're here you've got to help m..." Before she could finish her sentence the Joker walked towards her. His navy blue Arkham sweatpants clinging to his muscular frame, sweat trickled down his chest, drizzling over his various tattoos .He walked over to Brian and clapped him on the shoulder .

"Well done Mr Frost" the Joker exclaimed.
"Glad to help sir", he turned round and continued to walk towards Harley.

"Well what do we have here" The Joker said opening his arms before coming over to Harley. His purple gloved hand grabbing the lamp and pulling it over her head grunting. His head slowly bobbing and moving between the lamp.

"U gonna kill me Mistah J" she said her smile slowly melting off her face and turning into something which was sadnessz
"What" he began to laugh, clutching the sides of his head as he descended into madness. His middle fingers pressing the sides of his temples before he brought them round to face Harley, he picked up the electro therapy gear.
He stood over her, his eyes sullen and sunken into dark red bags, electro gear in either hand. He faced her a wide grin on his face.

"oH I'm NoT gOnNa KiLl yA" he said moving the electro gear in a circular motion around her head
"iM
JuSt
gOnNa
HuRt
yA
ReAlLy
rEaLlY
BaD"
The smile taking control of his face, all Harley could see was that grilled blood red smile.

"Don't worry I can take it"

Harley said with a gentle smile on her face

"Mistah J will I get what I want if I do this?"

"Of course Puddin you will get all of Gotham" he exclaimed clapping his hands and bringing them apart, "WOOOOO"
He picked up a belt brining it apart
"And Puddin" Harley said " I'll bring you the Batman's head!"
He grinned and placed a gentle kiss on her hear before putting the belt in her mouth and placing the cold electro gear to her head. He clicked the buttons and thousands upon thousands of blots rushed through her head.

ImAgEs fLaShEd ThRoUgH hArLeYs HeAd
sHe ThOuGhT oF EvErYtHiNg hEr PuDdIn hAd PrOmIsEd hEr
ShE tHoUgHt Of eVeRyThIng ShE wAnTeD

AnD tHeN sHe WoKe uP

When Harley's eyes opened. She saw The Joker standing there in a purple crocodile coat, it was shiny and reflective and it was bright against his deathly pale skin. He was like an angel standing there in the dark a grungy room. She looked to her left and Brian "Mr Frost" had a gun pointed at her head.

The joker looked back, his coat draped across his shoulders. His purple gloved hand shot out and he began to shake his finger
"Tut tut tut"
Mr Frost turned back round to face his boss, they were staring at each other, a rage took over him, his thick red lips slowly rising.

"Put your gun away Mr Frost" the joker screamed as he hit Mr Frosts hand with his purple cane, his hand clutching the golden and diamond encrusted handle with his purple gloved hand by his side.
Mr Frost's hand recoiled as quickly as it had shot out, already becoming red as the blood rose to the surface.

The Joker came up to Harley, his hand caressing her golden blonde hair, he planted a kiss on her cheek.
"Let's go Puddin" he said as he pulled his razor out and began to cut the straps. She saw the smile engraved on the sharp blade, she saw how easily it cut through the leather and thought about how it could easily cut a mans throat.

When he was done The Joker threw his cane to Mr Frost, and slid his hands under Harley's frail frame, he picked her up as if she were a feather and held her in his arms like a damsel in distress.
She let her head bob and planted it on his shoulder, curling into him letting him clutch her tightly.
She held her revolver in her hand gripping it tightly, she saw a guard moving across the floor. She pulled the trigger quickly BaNg and he moved no more.

"Don't mess with the King and Queen of Gotham city" she whispered into the jokers ear
"No one will mess with my Queen" he said , as he whisked her away to his golden wonderland of fun and madness !

________________________________plz comment and vote ❤️💚💙 and stay tuned for more updates 😘