Part 3

He wondered how could any father ignore a child like this girl, he went out to his car, and drove back to his home, he forgot to pick up the girl who came with him.He entered his home to find radha talking in phone, he just climbed the stairs, while a name got his attention "Madhu" . He rested on his bed remembering how he avoided that one girl called madhu, as he didn't remember one such girl.But something within him tels that there was something he felt on hearing that name, he discarded that thought and went to sleep.Later a day, RK came out of the studio, since he had an verbal fight with the director, when he asked him not to come to studio when he was fully drunk, so he left the studio in his anger, and he crossed the school where maya was studying, and seeing small children wearing the same uniform, he came out of the car and searched for her, but didn't find her, so he came on the next day and waited for her, and luckily he got her, once she saw her, she came running towards him and waved him "Hi" with a bright smile, he felt so better seeing her, his mood became normal, hewondered how this small girl can have a control over his temper.Then it became a practice for him to come and meet her regularly, and to drop her home, and clever maya use to get down on the street before her house, as she knows very well, that her mom would never allow her to wander around with strangers, and also she has seen her mom crying with the photo of the pesron with whom she is with? So she hid this whole thing from her mama. And then Madhu started going to her work, as she doesn't want to cry over the spilled milk.

RK and Maya started to like each other's company and felt they were bonded to each other, and he slowly stopped with his excessive drinking, atleast when he is with little maya, and he use to company her all the time when she is on the way to her school and to her home back, and finally one day, on maya's compulsion RK went to maya's home, and since madhu was not there at home, they had their own time, he did chocolate milk shake for her and they both had icecream from near by shop, and played and slept well.And continued for the whole month since madhu had loads of work in office, since she took off for few weeks.Luckily one day Radha dropped in to see her grandchild, and that is when she heard a known voice along with Maya, and she silently entered the bedroom and found her son playing with his daughter, she had happy tears, she was at the verge of getting all the happiness, that is when it struck her, that her son is playing with his own daughter without knowing it, and she pledged herself that she will re-unite her little family of her son at any cost.

So she decided to speak to madhu first, and as expected, after long arguments, madhu was firm with her decision, that she doesn't want RK back in her life,after hearing such disgusting words from him, she never wanted to return into the life which might have more happiness. Then Radha placed the questions which were unanswerable by Madhu, she insisted Madhu that she may not need a partner in her life, but what about Maya, can she have a happy life without a father,which she was longing for ,and the next question shooked madhu completely,and she started to think a lot about it and finally agreed that Rishab will do not speak a word against her and will not let anyone speak against her, but its RK who spoke those disgusting words, who was not in his own senses, and has forgot whom madhu was in his life, never a moment, her Rishab would hurt her,a it would hurt him thousand times more. And she readily agrees for radha's plan.