Part 5 - Last part

But never ever he remembered marrying a girl in his life, and he came back to his senses, and saw the lady staring at him, he keenly watched her features, her eyes, which speak volumes, her buttin nose, her pulpy lips, he felt like tasting it, and he suddenly moved near her looking into her eyes and something within him drew him more and next moment he placed his lips on hers, and he felt the taste was more familiar to him, but he was so sure that he was seeing this lady for the first time, he left her immediately and moved out for fresh air and he was in deep thinking, stirring his mind to bring out this mystery which disturbs him a lot. He felt the usual head ache, but this time, he was not going to give up to this head ache, he closed his eyes and tried recalling something, but nothing in particular, he thought and thought, and again those blurred image showed up, where he was walking before a girl, and both of them dressed up in bridal attire, and he didn't stopped this time,and he could see himself placing sindoor in her head and placing mangalsutra in her neck and then he smiled at her and she replied the smile,and there was so much love in her eyes. Those eyes. He opened his eyes abruptly and remembered the eyes.

He ran to his mom asking about his past, but she showing some attitude said that "Whats the use in telling it again and again Rishu, you will not trust me, if is say, you got married and you were so much love in with her" and he cut her off by saying "Mom, can i have a look at her, i mean any photo of hers" Radha looked at him intently and asked "Why are u asking about all these suddenly after 2 years Rishu?" He just bend his head down and said "From very long ago, i have blurred images of a girl with me all the time, and when i saw Maya, i felt as if she is my own, and when i went to make her my own by paying off to her mom, i felt the same with her mom, i felt, she was also mine" and looked at her helplessly.

Radha smiled inwardly and said "Rishu?" and he continued " By any chance, is maya's mother the girl you said, i meant, is maya's mother name is Madhu" and radha hurried back with his marriage album and filled him with all that happened. After she finished her story, he flew back immediately to the place where he felt peace and the door swung open and next moment he hugged the lady who opened the door and he murmured "sorry Madhu".

Madhu was beyond happiness to get her Rishab back , and she parted from him and looked at his face, which was tear-stained yet confused, and she slowly made him sit and she sat next to him and asked "do u remember me?" with a hint of doubt and he nodded his head to NO and she burst out in tears and she went back to the next room and there cried her heart out, and after few seconds, she felt a pat on her shoulder and turned back to see him standing there staring at her with a painful eyes filled with tears. And he said "Pls madhu, don't cry, stop it, you had cried enough" He accepted the fact that he doesn't remember her but he had the trust that whatever his mom tried to tel him was all the fact that happened in his life, and thepull he felt towards Madhu and Maya was a evidence for it, his memory could play pranks with him but not his heart.And he was a fool who took this much long to realize all these.

And madhu readily gave in and kissed him in the forehead, since she could see the pain he felt seeing her in pain, which she had earlier witnessed with her rishab, though he had forgotten the happenings of the past few years but they will not let it affect their love anymore, as she needed him to be by her side, and that too as Rishab and not as RK. And she felt warm being in his arms again.And he felt peaceful with the kiss on his forehead and the blurred images now seem to vanish off from his thoughts and he felt peaceful with her. And then life was more blissful than ever for this lovely couple.

Finally the end, hope you all liked it, thanks for spending your time on this story, hope i have not wasted it,Love you all and thanks once again