Chapter 38, Morning With The Dragneel's

The Next Day, Lucy's Pov, 

I woke up to see myself in my pink pajamas next to Natsu who was just wearing red pajama bottoms. Thank god Michelle brought my stuff over. I smiled playing with Natsu's hair as he slept. I then saw it was 7:30am. Still waking up early. I was about to get out of bed until 2 warm arms went around waist, pulling me close to Natsu. I could feel his hot breath on my neck as I felt my cheeks warm up. "Natsu" I whispered looking at at him, poking his cheek. I heard Natsu groan as he started opening his eyes. He yawned and then smiled at me.

"Hey Lucee" he whispered half asleep as I giggled. "We gotta get ready for school" I whispered back making him nod. We sat up as Natsu then pulled me onto his lap. I felt my cheeks warm up as he smirked at me. "My Lucee" Natsu whispered before he pulled me into a deep kiss. I closed my eyes, kissing back as my hands went on Natsu's shoulders. Natsu licked my bottom lip, asking for entry. I teased not letting him, getting a soft growl from Natsu. We pulled away for air. "Don't tease me Lucee" Natsu whispered as I smirked.

"We need to get ready for school, exam results are today" I whispered back moving off Natsu making him groan. I giggled as I walked over to the bag Michelle brought over. "NATSU WAKE UP FOR SCHOOL" Erza then screamed from outside the door. "ME AND LUCY ARE UP" Natsu shouted back as he got up walking to his closet. I grabbed my school clothes and headed to the bathroom until Natsu hugged me from behind. "Why you hiding your body from me Lucee?" he asked like a child as my cheeks burned up once again.

Natsu started to kiss my neck as I bit my bottom lip to hide a moan. "N-Natsu we need to get ready" I mumbled as Natsu chuckled a little. "Alright then Lucee" Natsu whispered in my ear as he then left me to go into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and looked into the mirror to see I was bright red. I hurried and changed as Natsu then walked into the room. He was changed as he walked over putting his hand on my cheek. His dirty washing was in his other hand. "I love you Lucy" Natsu smiled at me. I smiled back my heart beating a bit faster.

"I love you too Natsu" I managed to say before Natsu pressed his lips on mine. I nearly dropped my pajamas as I kissed back, melting into a kiss. Natsu soon pulled away. "Put that in here" Natsu put his dirty washing in a washing basket as I nodded doing the same as Natsu grabbed my hand. "Let's go eat while we still can" Natsu had his toothy grin as I couldn't help but smile more. Natsu and I left the room and headed down to the dinning room to see Zeref and Mr.Dragneel already there talking. "Lucy how did you sleep?" Zeref smiled at me.

"Well, thank you" I answered as Natsu put his arm around me. Erza soon walked over sitting down on the other side of the tablet as Zeref, next to Mr.Dragneel who was at the head of the table. Natsu sat next to Zeref and I next to Natsu. Maid Spetto came over placing food down and then left. Erza and I started talking about Michelle's wedding as the boys talked with Mr.Dragneel about how Natsu wasn't the best at school. Erza's phone went off as we finished eating. "Time to get going" Erza looked at me and Natsu as we nodded. Natsu looked like Erza had saved him from death.

We got up and went to see Maid Spetto had our bags waiting for us. We said thanks as we grabbed our bags and headed to the parking lot. Natsu took his motion sickness tablet as we got into Erza's car. Erza drove fast to the school. By the time we got there Natsu and my heads were spinning. Erza was a crazy driver. We got out the car as my head was still spinning. Natsu held my hand as I smiled at him. "Come we don't want to be late" Erza walked off ahead as Natsu and I shook our heads. We soon walked toward the hall where I year was meant to meet.

I saw Levy, Juvia and Gray standing in the corner of the hall. Natsu and I walked over. "Your staying at Natsu's house huh?" Levy asked smirking as I glared at Gray. "Juvia stole my phone" Gray defend as I rolled my eyes. "Juvia is glad you are both getting along" Juvia giggled as Natsu put his arm around me. I felt my cheeks warming up fast as Gajeel walked over. "Thanks Juvia" I mumbled as Gajeel leaned on the wall next to Levy. "How long until Mr Macao gives out our papers?" Levy then asked bored as Gray shrugged.

"Hopefully soon Levy" I replied as she sighed putting her head on Gajeel's shoulder. I was so glad these two have each other. They were so Kawaii. "I wonder where Erza and Mira had to go" I then heard Gajeel mumble. "Gym" Natsu answered him while playing with my hair making me smile at Natsu. He was using my hair to tickle my ear as I tried not to giggle by biting my bottom lip. "ALIGHT EVERYONE COME GET YA PAPERS" Mr Macao shouted walking into the room and toward a desk with lode of reports around him.

Everyone walked over. Mr Macao called one person at a time. It took awhile but soon as we all got out reports we went to the music room to meet with the others. Erza, Mira, Laxus, Elfman, Michelle and Jellal were already in there waiting for us. "Mr Macao late again?" Mira asked as Gray nodded.