The Bachelor - Final.

From compatibility to taking down the appointments , Kang Hana was used to do it all. Not that she minded as the workaholic that she was, but sometimes , she had to admit, she would be in a deep need of a break. This day being one of them. She sighed, touching her sore neck as she adjusted her posture on her chair. How long has it been since the last time she raised from her seat? About 5 or 6 hours at least. From her desk, she could see the big windows giving a splendid view over the Jeon International Institute's garden. She sighed once again when she looked at the hour on her computer. 14:42. In exactly 3 minutes the same thing that happened everyday would happen.

The same pretty lady would come pass the doors of Mr. Jeon office , asking for her private audience with the young man. As always , Hana would smile the best she could and lead her to the door of her boss's office. As always , the same little moans and cries would be heard from the other side and Hana would have to make as if she couldn't her them. She would have to make like if it didn't affect her too much.

Her boss was the qualification of perfection and he had her wrapped around his little finger a long time ago with his look only. He was around her age, maybe a year younger, but already really successful. He was a man full of leadership who seemed to be really dominant in his social - and personal - life.

To know her boss , and crush, fucked the same girl, a little girl who wanted to look like a mature model revolted her inside, yet, she couldn't resign herself to hate him. Each time he was smiling at her , even if it wasn't a big deal for him, it was for her.

As the clock stoke 14:45 , the big doors in front of her opened , letting the young woman enter and Hana could hear her heels clicking against the marble of floor. She fainted not to see her until she reached her desk and tapped violently on the said desk to capt her attention . " Huh, Excuse me? " She asked in an arrogant tone. Hana faked a smile to her and tried not to kill her with her gaze.

The woman smiled at her like if she had won any type of combat they might have had. " How can I help you?" Hana asked , clenching her teeth. The girl scoffed and crossed her arms in the most bitchy way.

" What about the same thing that you do every day? " She asked and Hana seriously had a hard time not to scalp the hell out of her. Slowly, Hana raised , turned on her own heels and walked to the other big doors behind her , the young woman on her feet. She sighed and replaced her skirt. Gently , Hana knocked on the door and she heard a few words muffled from the other side. Carefully, she opened the door and looked inside the office. The man was facing the window, visibly lost behind piles and piles of work.

" Mr. Jeon?" Hana talked. " Your guest has arrived. " She opened the door wider for the woman to enter and then waited for them to be close enough to get back , still facing them, and finally closing the door.

She put her back against the door. Being on a secluded section of the office, she knew nobody would see her acting this way anyway. She bit her lips, cursing at the woman. She knew too well what they were doing. Each time the moans were louder and louder. So loud that it would haunt her for hours after work.

Trying not to care, she walked back to her desk and continued her task. She was far from done with the file she was currently working on and she had to get it done by the end of the day.

Surprisingly, the minutes passed and the silence wasn't that much disturbed by the moans she expected. Actually, not a single one could be heard. The pure silent and , for once, Hana smiled, enjoying the situation.

All until the door of her boss's office flew open.

The sudden burst of action didn't miss to catch her eyes. Still perfectly well sitting on her chair, Hana turned her gaze to the now flying open doors. Her jaw dropped to the ground. " Miss Kang, please ask for the security to come and bring me my next file. " Her boss asked and she quickly gulped , unaware of the reason why he acted this way. On his heels, the woman seemed panicked. She was quick to replace the sleeve of her black dress, trying to catch up the pace of the man.