Rain III

They sat in silence under the umbrella, waiting for the bus.

"So... you paint?" Zachary questioned, reminding himself of the art in the Macy's window. "Do you mean the picture in the window?... the uh, black and white one on the small canvas?"

Macy looked up her brow furrowed "I have no idea what the hell a canvas is...but yes, it was black and white. You know it?" Zachary Had a small grin.

"Yeah..I painted that a year ago when I lived in Denver." Macy admitted. "Denver? As in, Denver, Colorado?" "No, Denver, Oregon... yes Denver, Colorado. Tsk." Macy was being sarcastic, as sarcasm was just apart of her personality now. "Listen here, missy! I don't need none of that sass!!" Zachary waved his index as if he were a mother punishing a small child.

*WWWRSSHHH* he rain started to pour, harder than just any Monday storm. "AHH!" Macy squealed

*BOOM!* Thunder cracked down making it so your ears felt like they were spliting in two.

Macy began to shake, she hated thunder making her vulnerable. "Hey..Macy..you okay?" Zachary looked down at Macy, worried. "N-no! I'm not f-fine! I h-hate thunder! And the rain is g-getting me w-wet!" She shivered like a wet dog.

Zachary went through his bag and found a old jacket that he hadn't worn since last year, he wrapped it around Macy "better?" Zachary looked concerned. "Y-yes... I'm not cold from the rain now...haha? The thunder still scares me."

Soon, the bus came picking up all the wet, rain smelling, children in the neighborhood

[Thank god, the bus finally came. Gosh, that damn bus is always late!!]