20. My Boss' Obsession

Requested by Amourdehier.

Leon's POV

I ran across my room, jumping over my bed in the doing. My hair was one big mess and I don't even want to get started on my outfit. With a hairbrush stuck in the back of my head i grabbed my satchel and ran out of my one-room apartment.

I was running late, fuck me.

I hopped in my car and drove to my workplace. My boss was gonna punish me for being late for the second time this week. Even though my job was just being an assistant, and there are far more important things to do at the big magazine workplace I work at than to worry about one sloppy assistant, the boss had a thing for me, and I know this because he only ever punish me for being sloppy. Whenever it's one of the other assistants he never moves a finger, but when it comes to me he always have some way of punishing me. Sometimes it's taking over the janitors job after closing hours, other times it's cleaning his entire office, which is often the case. I never understand why he needs it so clean, I clean it at least 4 times a week and it's never dirty.

As the door to the elevator opens my eyes widen seeing as it was none other than the boss himself, Matt, standing in the elevator. Matt looks at me with a hard frown as I shakingly walk into the elevator standing as far away from him as possible. He presses one of the buttons making a swift movement that causes his sent to hit me, he always smelled so good. The door closes and the elevator moved upwards. I realized he had moved closer while distracting me with his wonderful scent. I could almost feel his upper arm against my shoulder, yeah he was really tall. My breath came out shakingly and I had to inhale sharply to maintain myself. I always get so tense when I'm around him, I guess it's because he's kinda intimidating.

"Leon, late as always. It should be your slogan." He scoffed.

"I'm sorry, sir." I said quietly.

"No problem, my office could use another round anyway." He looked down at me and smirked. "After work, as usual?" He smiled annoyingly. Though it wasn't annoying me, it seemed like a somewhat reassuring gesture. It's hard to explain, but he's really hard to hate, no matter how much cleaning he sets me to do, he always find a way to charm himself not only on to me but everyone. I'm not saying he's Mother Nature of course he does things that can be rather annoying, but mostly when you should be annoyed with him, you can't, or rather, I can't.

I sighed and mentally prepared myself to be with him for another hour after work. He always stayed late after work so when I cleaned his office he was there, I don't mean that's a necessarily bad thing, it's more comforting when he's there. Which sounds really weird since he's my boss but it's how I feel, and I can't explain it.

"Oh come on, wipe that sour-face off and smile, you get to spend more time with me, be more thankful" he smiled and placed his hand on my lower back. The elevator doors opened and his hand fell lower back as he got out brushing my ass as he got out. "I'll se you tonight" he said while walking away from me and turned his head to smile, while continuing to walk. I could almost see my entirely flushed face, probably red as a tomato. Cold sweat trickled down my forehead, I needed to go to the bathroom.

***

After a couple of hours work, lunch break came. I met with one of my colleagues slash best friends, Devon, and we sat in my office to eat. We always ate together, sometimes in my office other times in his, mostly in his because his was the biggest, but I didn't feel like it today because his office was also the one closest to Matts.

"So I saw you were late again today, did Matt notice?"

"Yes, unfortunately, he did."