Caring heart

Inner moka pov~
I was worried about(y/n) because he never acted the way he did. He's becoming shy for some reason. So I decided to call his friend jade. Inner moka: hey Jade do you know the reason(y/n) is depressed. Jade: yes it was because he saw Jasmine with Death. He felt rejected,unwanted,unloved, and hurt. He felt like he wasn't enough. I can te-. Inner moka: ok that's all I wanted to know.

Blair's and inner moka pov~
Blair: no wonder he's aggressive. Inner moka:Yes and I feel bad for him. He did everything for her anniversary. Yet to reject him like that. Blair: that was selfish and cruel. We need to make him feel better.

 We need to make him feel better

Especially when he's in pain

Especially when he's in pain. After all he does help us. He keeps us from harm.I'm going to dress like a bride.

Your pov~
I felt like I didn't give enough. I hate her. For me to go through all this pain and suffering. All for this shit. I grabbed everything she wrote to me and went outside to burn it. She doesn't deserve my forgiveness. She can go to HELL. That's when I was picked up by moka in a bridal position and I was blushing like a white fire. You:m-moka-san what are you doing? Inner moka:shh. She then put me on the bed hugging me. Out of nowhere she starts to bite my neck making me moan softly.  She started to lick behind my fox ear.You:moka-san. She then started to lick up and down my face.