Adorableness(semi lemon)

Your pov~You:moka-san why are you licking my face? She then started to bite my lower lip

Your pov~
You:moka-san why are you licking my face? She then started to bite my lower lip. I then opened my mouth and she kissed me. She was on top of me dominating me with her tongue. She won and decided to explore the inside of my mouth. I was starting to moan louder and louder than before. She then parted ways and said:(y/n) do you feel loved. I didn't know how to answer that. You:no since what hap-. Inner moka then smiled. Inner moka:Then I'll make sure you'll feel loved.
(Semi lemon activated!!!!!😏😏😛)
Inner moka asked me to sit up on the bed and I did. But when I did,she took off my pants and took out my member. She was then admiring my 8 inch member and licked it bottom to top. She then heard me gasp knowing I was enjoying this. Inner: mine. This belongs to nee chan and nee chan only. Got it? I then nodded in response. Inner moka:good. She then put it in her mouth and started to bob her head. She started to kiss the top of my member making me moan. After a while I came on her face and she smiled.

We then both laid in the bed naked. You: this felt weird for my first time. Inner moka: I'm tired. I'll make sure you're loved. You then fall asleep in her arms.