Episode 0 ( Part 1 )

At the dumpster; A stray they were. Her mother hid in the trashcans everyday she could. "Hide, they're coming!" They hid inside the trash. The cars drove away, and the van kept going. It started to rain. " Never knew those newspapers were actually useful." The cats laid down, but it was so uncomfortable. Stray Cats were smart enough to hide away from Animal Control and only the adventurous and homeless gets caught by such evil. At least they didn't know what would happen next... Yet.                                                                                                                                                                                    The metal of the trashcan burned them. " It's probably bright outside again." said the mommy cat. " Where is daddy? He's been gone for a while..." " Don't worry, he might of went under shelter from the rain from earlier, he's gonna come back soon." Kitty wondered around the area, and all she saw was the Close by Fish GO! restaurant and her trashcan home. All the stray cats were running around without worrying anything about the van. She forgot about looking for her dad.                                                                                                                                                                                Who wants to play Birdwatching with me? Some of the strays were glad to play, but for them it was so tempting to to not attack the birds or just slobber all over the place. They were sweating.                                                                                                                                                                                                             Meanwhile, " Bun Cheeks, go outside the burrows and be active, be WILD!" " But mom! I am being active! Inside here!" He pointed to his head. " No excuses, and plus, you shouldn't be wondering what you'r... Dreamhouse should be!" " All I hear is my Dreamhouse should be someplace where you can scram!" " Don't think of tricks to stay inside, just go!" "Fine, but don't expect me to be all nice, definitely to a stranger species." The bunny hopped out of his home towards a crowd of cats.                                                                                                                                                                             The cats were showing their teeth now, and other animals approached. The birds flew away. "MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!" All the cats couldn't help it. Their claws popped out of their paws. Many animals were chasing the cats and the cats were chasing the birds. " I guess I always win." Kitty thought to herself. The only animals left in her sight was a strange looking bunny.                                                                                                                                                                                           " Oh, umm, hi." " Hi there, cat, you are?" "Yes, but don't act like a alien, don't you knew that's weird?" There was nothing but silence. " Bye." said Kitty. " Yes!" the bunny thought. He ran back to the burrows. But something caught his eye. " The kitty is going up that neat looking tree..."                                                                                                                                                                                                    He went back. Kitty was happy to be at her treehouse, but of course, something always happen. There was a knock outside the door. " Excuse me, but can I come in?" " You changed. Why you being so polite?" " Do you not what me to be polite?" " Sorry." The bunny hopped inside the treehouse. " This is pretty neat, isn't it?" the Bunny looked at the entire place. " Really? I just climb up here to rest, think, and to hide."                                                                                                           " Hide?" " Yeah. The van comes over here sometimes, and rumors told me that if you are seen by them, the van will reveal it's walking bones and it'll SNATCH everysingle one of us!" " That's a great story, " " But it's not!" " I see vans all the time and I never got caught!" Kitty wanted to change the subject.                                                                                                                                                                    " What's your name?" " Bunnee, my mom's Bunana, what's yours?" " Ha-Ha-Ha! Does she taste good?" " No. Quit doing that!" " Well, my name's Kitty" Bunnee was thinking. " Well, that's a un-creative name. Did stray animals name you or something?" " Yes... I need to get going. My mom would think I got caught if I don't get going. Bye!" " Bye." Bunnee skipped to the underground.                                                                                                                                                                                  Kitty walked back to her home. Her tail started to shake. And it started to rain. She was scared. She glared at the traffic at the fish restaurant. She felt strange for walking in the rain. Alone. She was used to walking alone, but not in the rain. The breeze was getting colder and colder, and she really didn't want to be a ice cube the next minute. At least she was back home.                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Even Dad was home! " Hey, sweetheart! Come here and give me a hug!" Kitty ran towards him, and her tail stopped shaking. " I thought you we're caught!" " Nope! Even a old guy like me wouldn't let people catching me!" " Well I'm glad your here. "                                                                  Mom walked towards them, with her tail slightly moving. " Time for bed. " " The sun isn't down yet though!" " Well, you would end up staying in our trashcan shelter the entire time anyways; don't you see it's raining!" " Sorry mom." They all went in their trashcan. The trash felt warm, which was perfect for weather like this. Zzzzzzzzzzzz................                                                          This is all you can view in the sneakpeak! Hope you liked it!

                                 Coming Soon in June will be the full adventure with 9 parts!