Chapter 9: A Glimpse of the Past and the Dungeon Zagan

"Miss are you okay?" I slowly opened my eyes and found that the person who had run up to me was Hakuryuu. I nodded my head and said, "I'm sorry about that, I must be tried from not sleeping much recently. Hakuryuu helped me up and said, "You can rest over there until you like" he pointed towards the couch. I nodded my head and said, "thank you".

As I sat down, Hakuryuu started to talk to Aladdin and Alibaba. Hakuryuu turned to Aladdin and did his signature hand thing and said, "thank you for saving my sister. She is my valuable sister and my sole sibling. Please accept my thanks." Aladdin just smiled and said, "I was worried about your sister too. I wanted to talk to both of you, but I hope we didn't bother you. You looked like you were going somewhere." Hakuryuu got on his knees and bowed while saying, "It is impossible for you to bother me. It is thanks to the rukh's guidance that we were able to meet. I have wished to meet both you and King Sinbad. I beg of you to listen to what I have to say." Before Aladdin could say anything the door flew open and a guard came in. he bowed to Hakuryuu and said, "Prince Hakuryuu, King Sinbad would like to speak to you." Hakuryuu got up and said his apologies to the three of us.

Aladdin walked towards me and said, "T, are you feeling better?" I smiled and said, "I think I should head back to my room and get some more sleep. I'm starting to get a headache." Alibaba said, "Do you want us to walk you back?" I was about to say something when I spotted Morgiana. She noticed us and ran up to us holding a box, "they've finally arrived." I smiled at them and said, "Morgiana I'm sorry but I was just heading back to my room. Can you show me them when I wake up? Show Alibaba and Aladdin for now. Alibaba I can go by myself, it's not as far as it looks." I left before they could say anything.

As I was walking back to my room in the Leo Tower I spotted Sinbad and Hakuryuu. I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation. They looked tense for some reason. Sinbad spoke first and said, "And your objective?" "To destroy the Kou Empire" huh? Shoot I shouldn't be here, I don't think they would have wanted to hear that even though I already knew that was the reason that Hakuryuu came here. I quietly sneaked away from them without being noticed.

.

.

.

As I got to the far end of the hallway I started to walk slower. I was getting a bit tired. I heard hurried footsteps approaching. I turned around and noticed it was Hakuryuu. I smiled and said, "How was your talk with Sinbad?" Hakuryuu tensed for a moment, but said, "He showed me around the palace. It is truly amazing that he was able to build such a country in his own life time." I smiled and nodded my head, "he is an amazing person, even when he was a child." Hakuryuu looked confused and said, "Please pardon me if I'm being rude, but I never knew of a young girl with your name traveling with King Sinbad." "Oh that's because for some reason I disappeared after a fight so Sinbad was angry at me and never included me in his story." Hakuryuu still looked confused and I sighed and decided to tell him what I knew. I honestly didn't know why I should trust that kid but I did anyways and said, "From what I can remember I was kidnapped, tortured, and experimented on by that organization for years. That ordeal caused me to lose all my memories, but I'm slowly regaining them." Hakuryuu widened his eyes, "y-you were taken by them?" I nodded my head, "from what Masrur and Ja'far told me, I had acted odd the day I went missing and I got into a fight with Sinbad for no apparent reason. Apparently after the fight I was gone leaving everything behind except for this ring Sinbad's mother had given me." Hakuryuu seemed to be thinking of something and flinched and said, "Then please join me! Please help me destroy the Kou Empire! They are working with that organization and-" I cut him off and said, "no matter what I'll help with capturing the culprits, but I would never destroy and empire because innocent people will get caught in the cross fire. And another thing, I'm not as strong as you think. I was never really able to protect myself. When I get stronger I promised to help you, but I'll only help you catch those that are in the organization. I don't want the innocent getting hurt." Hakuryuu seemed to agree and soon I was left alone.