Chapter 20*

JONI'S POV

I sat beside Dana and Will and watched as Dalton put his hand in the hat and fished out a scrap of paper. When he unfolded it, he started to make googly eyes at me and Dana.

"OH GOD! ITS THE DIRTY VERSION!!!" Cole yelled, crawling into a fetus position. I laughed at him as Dalton started to read the slip of paper.

"Joni has to kiss Dana and sit on his lap for the rest of the game."

"WE JUST STARTED!!!" Dana argued.

"Like I care. NOW GO!!" Dalton yelled. I stood up and walked over to Dana. I gave him a kiss on the cheek then sat on his lap. "What kind of kiss was that?" Dalton asked.

"LIP-LOCK WHEN THE BEAT DROP!" Cole yelled unrolling from his fetus position.

"I don't fe-" I got cut off as Dana crashed his lips to mine. Lots of hooting came from the people out side of the circle. When Dana and I finally pulled apart, he blushed really hard and I hid my face in his shirt.

"Awww!!!" Glitter said. I turned my head toward her and saw her wipe an imaginary tear from her eye.

I laughed as Dalton picked out another scrap of paper. He looked at Kathlin then looked at Cole than back at Kathlin again. He put the slip of paper back in the hat but I stopped him.

"NO!! I'm crushing Dana's legs you better tell them what their dare is." I commanded.

"Your not crushing my legs. Your fine." Dana whispered in my ear. I tried my hardest not to blush. Dalton rolled his eyes and fished the paper out of his hat.

"You read it then." Dalton shoved the paper toward me. I looked at it and tried to put it back in the hat but Dalton wouldn't let me.

"GOSH! Is it that dirty?" Cole asked flinging his murderous sock at me. I coughed so hard that I practically choked.

"Have you been walking in seaweed? Yuck! But no. Kathlin has to take off her bra and Cole has to wear it on his head."

"BUT I DONT WEAR A BRA! I'M A FLAT CHESTED ASIAN!" Kathlin yelled from across the circle.

"Exactly." Dalton and I said at the same time. Kathlin glared at the both of us.

"Grow some boobs. I want to wear a bra." Cole said blankly.

"Perv." Kathlin got up and started walking away. Cole followed her hoping that she would magically start wearing a bra.

"Where are they going?" We all asked at the same time. We looked at each other and then decided that two of us would go follow them. I got up to go but then Dalton got up too. We agreed that we would go.

When we got out in the hallway, we heard voices coming from the guest room. "Their in there" I whispered to Dalton. We both peeked our heads into the doorway and we saw Cole and Kathlin.

"We can't let them know." Cole said.

"I feel like a hoe. First, I date my best friend's crush, then I kiss her boyfriend, and now I'm dating his best friend." Cole put his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him.

"It's okay. We can figure out a way for you to seem like nothing happened and that everything was all a mix up."

"How?" Kathlin replied.

"I'm not sure but," he placed a quick peck on her lips, "I think we need to get back to the truth or dare."

Dalton and I ran back to the circle as soon as they finished their kiss.

"How is she your best friend?" Dalton asked me.

"I don't think she is. It's like I don't know her anymore."