HIM ||Chapter 1- His Laugh

-Entry 1-
His laugh. Oh god his laugh is wonderfilled. I've only heard his true laughter once on a rainy day, but I've never forgotten it. It was that laugh that made fall for him. Well that and his overwhelming kindness. His smile could make even the saddest people smile back. I only wish he would show it more often, though I can understand why he doesn't. With Clohé around I don't know how anyone could smile. Anyways that's all for now. I'll add more later, for now I need to work on my new dress.

I closed the diary then placed it in it's case and locked it. As I turned to look at my only half completed dress my thoughts drifted back to Adrien. Because of the contest I entered hosted by his father Adrien is all I think about when I look at my work. While I'm working however is a whole nother story. My mind is completely blank as my fingers weave the needle through the fabric. I could, and have, work for hours. Time flies when you're having fun I guess. I'd been working for a couple hours when a tapping sound emerged from my balcony, followed by the sound of the trap door opened.

I turned to face my intruder, the measuring tape still around my neck.

"Chat Noir? What are you doing here? I thought you said you wouldn't be able to visit because of you're father?" I took a seat on my bed and motioned Chat to sit next to me. Almost instantly he plopped down on the cushion.

"I know I said that but I figured you would be loney without me." He respondes with a grin

I let out a chuckle. "Please why would I miss you? Before two months ago I went every day without you." This was partly a lie, considering I saw him at least once a week as Ladybug. But I can't let him know that of course.

"I'm hurt, Princess. It was hard to sneak out of the house you know." He replies with an all to obvious pout, causing me to laugh.

"What, do you want me to kiss it better?" He looks at me with a grin and wiggles his eyebrows. I roll my eyes with a chuckle then lightly shove his arm. "I was kidding."

"A cat can dream Marionette. A cat can dream." He says then laughs. I mentally sighed happily. I love his laugh, it reminds me so much of my crush.

The next day~

"Marionette wake up!!" I was awoken by the high pitched voice of my Kawamii.

"Five more minutes..." With a groan I roll onto my side, drool slipping out of my mouth and down my chin. After Chat Noir left last night I spent hours finishing up my dress then, figuring I'd ruin my sleep schedule even more, I drew a new design for a jacket I've re-drew over and over again.

"Marionette! You're going to be late!!" Her voice spoke once more, sounding more urgent this time.

"What time... is it...?" As soon as the time escaped her lips I jumped out of bed.

"Oh no I'll be late!! I can't believe I stayed up so late! Again! The teacher is going to kill me!!" I rambled on while stumbling around my room, trying to get ready as fast as possible. Once I was ready I grabbed my bag and ran out of the house, only stopping to give my parents each a quick kiss.

After classes I pulled out my stechbook to show Alya a design I made for a dress she needed. As I flipped the pages my mind drifted off. Figuring I knew exactly where her design was in the book I got to the page and stopped flipping. It wasn't until Alya started snickering that I realised I'd landed on the wrong page.

"I-It's not what it l-looks like!!"

"Suuure it isn't Marionette, whatever helps you sleep at night. But besides that you have to tell me all about your new obsession!"

"ALYA!"

On the page was a Chat Noir styled jacket. Complete with cat ears on the hood, a big bell on the zipper, and a small heart drawn on the corner of the page.

~~~~~~~~|||~~
Fluff is very needed in the Marichat ship. Though I know it's called the most sinfull of the square ships (LadyNoir is so more sin filled tho tbh that kiss was a kiss FULL of sin ;)