HIM || Chapter 2 - His quote, my wall

One of the hardest times of my life was when a british foreign exchange student entered my class. Everyone loved her. Her dark yet light skin, black hair with every strand so beautifully braided every day whether it was raining or not, the charcoal color of her eyes, the british accent people loved, and even her thick yellow glasses. She was a ray of sunshine, always wearing brightly colored clothes that she herself made to perfectly contrast her dark features.

I've always had not a so great view of myself but this british girl who was seemly perfect at everything made it worse. I even asked myself if she would better then me at one of the only things I do well at. Protecting Paris. If she was it wouldn't surprise me, she's good at gymnastics and perfect at making people like her. Which everyone did, even Clohe didn't completely hate her.

The worst part was that Adrien and Alya did to. After she appeared it was like I had suddenly become a background character, someone made to be overlooked and ignored. It was horrible. I remember spending days locked up in my room the first time I saw Alya and her leave school together. I felt so alone it hurt.

I started putting up walls, faking almost every smile I put out. But that only lasted a couple weeks, because HE broke them before I'd even been able to put my first poster up. I don't know if it was intentional, but he did. One simple thing he said helped me more than I ever thought possible.

If you don't try you won't fly like a bird. And if you don't fly like a bird this cat here won't be able to catch you with one of their amazingly funny jokes.

After he said that I realised something. I'd been so worried that my friends and crush would leave me all alone, but I hadn't done anything to try and make them stay.

So I smashed down my walls, made more efforts to be with Alya, worked harder to talk to Adrien, and even became friends with the new girl.

Her name is Natasha and we have so much in common. Once I made the effort we became instant friends. I was sad when it was time for her to leave. She may have made my life horrible at first but even I can't blame her for it, it was mostly my fault after all.

I look back on that time happily now. Remembering the surprise I felt when he helped me out always brings a smile to my face.

Honestly if it wasn't for HIM, I don't want to think about how I would have ended up. So thank you to my loyal, and surprisingly smart, partner.

Chat Noir.

~~~~~~~~~||||~~~~~~

Hey guys I hoped you liked this! It's partly based off of how I am right now though unlike Marinette I'm still in the walls part. And I have many posters up.

Anyways if you have any suggestions for another senerio just let me know! No suggestion is a bad one :3