Good-bye

Grey paws crunched the leaves as the blueish grey cat took each step. Sighing to himself, his tail whisked to the side as they came up to a small cave. He stood outside behind a bush as he went over the information again. 'Shi Atuko, Alpha, 6 years, white with a black spot over his left eye, over 10 Omegas.' The grey cat wiped his paw over his head.His ears perked themselves towards a crunching noise. With a quick glance he saw the target carrying a mouse between his yellow teeth. Making sure to keep quiet, he went into pounce formation.

3...

2...

1...

Lunge! He landed on top of the alpha, digging his claws into his victim he made a quick turn so the tom landed on his side as he made the last move, a bite to the throat. Within seconds the white alpha stopped struggling. He let go of his latest target, licking the blood off his muzzle, he turned to the cave letting himself in.

Inside he made a  quick glance around the small cave, normal to the naked eye, leaves made into a bed, some paintings made with flowers and berry paste.His ears turned towards the big rock in the corner, he walked over to it taking a paw and knocking ever so slightly on the side of the wall. Hearing a slight echo sound was all he needed to hear. Turning towards to rock he pushed to slightly heavy rock to the side, all the while glancing inside.

It was very dark but with a small flick to a light blue crystal sitting just inside the mouth the entire room filled with light. His eyes quickly went to the shivering group of cats that were huddled in the corner.Strolling over to them he made sure that his fur was flat and all the blood was off of him.

Once he was about five feet away he spoke in a calm tone. "Hello, I am from the F.O.P."He kneeled to the ground while he spoke in a soft tone. There was only three cats just a tad to old to be called kits, one a soft silver, a chalky brown, and the other had a lovely snowshoe pattern."I am not here to hurt you only to help you. In a few minutes my colleges will arrive and you will be taken to safety is this ok?"The snowshoe spoke up, he was stuttering every few words. "H-how dow-we trust you? W-w-what are y-you?" He lowered his gaze to the ground not to alarm any of the cats. "I am an Alpha, I know what that tom did to you and that is why I am here." The silver cat spoke up. "What i-is your n-n-name?" He looked up slightly then lowered his gaze once more. "I am Kaiya."

He heard the three cats started to whisper to themselves. Then the silver spoke up as she stepped closer to him. "He smells nice, I think we can trust him." The other cats nodded as the small female walked over to him.He stayed perfectly still waiting for them to make the first move.The female curled up around the kneeling Alpha. Soon the other cats join the cuddle session, purring as they gained comfort from the grey alpha. Kaiya just laid there with the now snoring omegas waiting for his comrades to arrive.

Kaiya woke to small whimpers of the awake and shivering omegas. Fluffing out his fur making his appearance more threatening his ears swiveled as he tried to find what was making the omegas afraid. A loud whimper made it's self known as the chalky brown shivered as he tried to disappear underneath his fur. Kaiya let out a soothing purr to calm the shaken omegas, this seemed to work as they stopped whimpering and only shivered slightly. Knowing they are settled for the moment he placed his attention to what shook them.

All his senses were on the cave opening, smelling, hearing, and seeing what could possible be a threat. His nose caught a whiff of a known scent. He flattened his fur once more and calmly addressed the omegas. "My colleges are here to help. May I call them in?" The omegas shook their heads afraid of who may be out there. Kaiya once more purred to calm them. "Do not worry I will not move. You may hide behind me if you wish." All of the omegas shuffled behind his grey fur as Kaiya meowed three times.

Paw steps could be heard as two cats walked into the room. One was light brown and slightly taller than the other who was a creamy white. The light cream nodded to the light brown as they walked up to the Alpha. "Good job Kaiya. Lets get these Omegas back." The light brown said in a deep voice, his tail flicking dirt off the floor. Kaiya nodded and turned his body towards the Omegas that where berried deep in his fur. "I will take you in now is that alright? Do not worry these two can not harm you." The omegas nodded. Kaiya stood being followed suit by the omegas.

Walking out calmly being followed by a herd of omegas while leaving the two cats inside to gain evidence. Outside there was more cats most searching around a couple picking up the body that he had killed earlier. The omegas pulled themselves closer to him once they saw the many cats, most of them being Alphas. All of the outsiders stayed as far as they possible could knowing if they try to get close Kaiya would bite their head off.

Snorting to himself he walked towards the small makeshift tent his comrades set up.Inside there was a small young omega waiting. He nodded at the female and sat himself on the side of the tent, his omegas gathering around him. He looked towards the three gathered around him and pointed tothe female omega with his tail. "Thats Atsuko but we call her Ishi. She will take care of your wounds."

He nodded at Ishi giving her permission to walk towards the three omegas. She walked with grace and timidness towards the fellow omegas. Sitting near themas she observed their wounds. "Can you hold up your paw?" She asked to the chalky brown cat, who nodded his head and held up his mangled paw. Ishi took the paw lightly in her paws as she balanced on her hind paws. Observing the paw she clicked her tongue and placed the paw to the floor gently. She turned towards chest that held medical supplies, ruffling through it until she came out with a small 'yippie' as she held bandages. Walking back towards the brown omega she made a motion that signaled to lift up his paw again. Holding the bandages between her teeth and balancing on her hind legs while taking the hurt paw she nodded to Kaiya who strolled towards her and took the bandages. Ishi then started to lick blood-dried paw while looking at the omega for any signs of discomfort. Softly smiling at her work she then motioned for Kaiya to give her the bandages, who did exactly that. She carefully wrapped the paw with the soft vice,tying it when enough was applied.

After that shel ooked at the two others who had little to no wounds, then nodding to Kaiya who sighed softly and turned to the omegas. "I will have to leave you now. Ishi will take care of you until you go to headquarters alright?" The three omegas rushed towards him begging him not to leave. He just turned his head away from the begging omegas and walked out of the tent.

 Outside of the tent was the creamy white who seemed to be done with his job inside the cave. "Man Kai that was harsh." Kaiya just ignored the irritating white and kept walking towards the light brown alpha that was directing the others. The brown alpha noticed him and turned towards him. "Good job Kaiya your job here is done." Nodding he turned back towards the path that brought him here walking down the path,leaves crunching as he went. Behind him the white cat walked up to the light brown cat. "Why was he so harsh with Omegas?" The brown alpha looked at the receding grey Alpha. "He doesn't like to say good-bye." The white alpha nodded ever so slightly as they both looked at the path the grey cat disappeared from. "Doesn't like good-bye huh?"