Good-bye Dynamics

Alpha: Alphas are at the top of the dynamic pyramid as they are the strongest and bravest of the three dynamics. Most Alphas are large in size and protective of what they call theirs. Once they see another as 'theirs' their instinct takes control and will kill anyone for that person. Alpha can bond Omegas who are willing, making them more perceptible towards their emotions protecting them better.

Omega: Omegas are the lowest in the dynamic pyramid as they are seen as weak and shy, though that doesn't mean they are. They are usually small and meek towards Alphas andBeta-Alphas but friendly and close to other Omegas and Beta-Omegas.The can bond themselves with Alphas and will stick by that Alpha to the end.

Beta: Betas are the middle road of the dynamic pyramid. They can call themselves a Beta-Alpha, a Beta-Omega,or a Beta-Beta. Beta-Alphas are Betas who chose to take the Alphan (Al-f-en) road making themselves appear as Alpha. Beta-Omegas areBetas who chose the Omegian (Oh-meg-e-n) road making themselves appear as Omega. Beta-Betas are Betas who chose neither path and just chose to be a plain Beta. Betas are ones who have not chosen which path they wish to take.

FOP: Feline Omega Protection is one the main Omega protection groups. They save Omegas from Alphas who have taken them against their will and will relocate the saved Omegas to either a new Alpha, family, or they will stay at the HQ and work for them. There are many other protection groups for other species such as COP or Canine Omega Protection.