Dramatic Chain of Events

I wake up to Natalie violently shaking me.
"Bloody hell you want??" I said wanting to throw my pillow at her.
"Your new friend wants you to go down to breakfast with him." She says giggling.
I scowl. "We are not dating." I said. Just thought I'd get that through her mind. "I know, I know." She said still giggling. I got up, changed into my Slytherin uniform, threw my robs on, sheathed my wand, then brushed my hair and teeth. Then walking downstairs I see him waiting looking at the Blackwood grandfather clock in the corner.
"Morning lass." He says to me.
"Thanks for sending sugar high to me to wake me up, I was having something called a dream." I said smirking. He laughs at that. "Had to bribe her somehow." He said "You did this??" I said while giving him my best resting bitch face. "Yup, rise and shine lass." He replied while we both laughed.
The pair of us trotted up the Stairs of Movement, then entered the Feasting Hall as we came to call it. We sat in the 'Supposedly Hufflepuff section' no one cares during breakfast and lunch. I put on a small stack of 2 pancakes, a small pile of scrambled eggs, and a piece of sausage. We sit and eat while we await mail. My snowy owl Arno drops off a small stack of letters along with a wrapped package. I open the letters first and read them over. Then I open the package which contained a new camera. They want me to record my memories with photos I wonder if it's got the moving charm on it?
"Smile!" I said as I caught a photo of him mid way to putting the forkful of food in his mouth. I laugh mischievously and he looks at me like his life flashed before his eyes. I look at it through the screen and it's a decent picture. He then pulls the camera to look at it then tosses it back to me.
"Keep the photo." He said. I nodded.
"I will remember this my entire life thanks to you." I said. We continue eating. I just put a forkful of food in my mouth when I got interrupted by Carmen and Natalie walking up  and sitting across from us. I swallowed when Carmen said,
"What's up Fam?"
"Oh you know eating, conversing, the usual." I replied.
I noticed some Quidditch forms up by the door. I looked at Carmen, who looked at Natalie, who looked at Barty, who looked at me. "You're a decent flyer, you should play for Slytherin Seeker." Said Carmen. Why did Barty get this protective look on his face all of a sudden?
"Don't mind me Carmen is it ma'am but, Hilly doesn't need to take suggestions on what she needs to do or what she doesn't need to do, she doesn't need pressured into anything." Barty said defensively.
Did he seriously tell Carmen off? Please settle down.
I looked at Barty.
"It's okay, chill out brother." I said. He nodded in response and relaxed a bit. We ignored what happened and continued with our breakfast and got closer. Does he like me more than I had thought?