The Halloween Scare

It's Halloween, I am not big on the amount of pranks and dirty jokes that are played during this holiday. I wake up and get ready, I brush through my ratty hair, and get ready for a Saturday of walking around. I make it to the Common Room without anyone noticing. I slip out and I have the sudden feeling I'm being followed.
"Boo." Says Barty using his fingers and Moving them up my back which I cringed and shivered because, I hate that.
"You ass, please don't do that ever again." I asked. "Oh fine, did I scare you anyway?" I shook my head. "Just made me cringe." I said. Then he gives me a fake pout. "Shall we?" He asks.
I nod and follow him the the Feast Hall. I ate the same thing every morning. Arno came flying in at the expected time for mail. I get one letter from home.

Hillary,
We are moving to New York, you will be going to another private school.when you come home during spring, you won't be coming back. I'm sorry, but you will more than likely not be able to send Arno across seas like that to send owls letters. Be safe I love you.
-mum and dad.

I then left the letter and walked out to the courtyard and I sat with my back against the weeping willow tree. Sometime later Barty came with the letter in his hands.
"Don't tell me this is real?" He said hopefully, which broke my heart even more.
"I'm sorry to crush your hope there, but it is real." I said. He then sat next to me and pulled me to rest my head on his shoulder. His warm embrace was calming. His right hand then pushed away some bangs behind my ears.
We've only known each other for about a month and he was comforting me. We stayed like that until I passed out right there. Then...
"FLASH!" My camera took a picture, which woke me up. I saw Natalie, Carmen, and the little Ravenclaw boy that Carmen is dating, I think his name's Alex.
"Too cute, you look perfect and took another one." Carmen said.
"Why I outta..." I said. I got up and Barty handed me my parent's way of everything's alright. I then showed them the parchment, which they read.
"No owls?" Natalie said. I shook my head.
"We'll have to make as many memories as possible." I said. I looked at Barty who was staring off, his face showed nothing. He eventually made eye contact and nodded.
This is going to be shitty.