3

After an hour of me sitting with my knees pressed on my forehead, I felt the truck shudder to a stop.

I sat up straighter, my ears perking up as I heard the front doors of the truck open and slam shut, and then the heavy footsteps against gravel.

I immediately got to my feet, bracing myself in a crouched position, ready to pounce onto whoever was at the two truck doors.

The latch clicked open and the doors squeaked open slowly, but before the men who stood at the end of the truck could even realize what was happening, I was pouncing forward.

"Fuck! Don't let him get away!" One of them shouted as I tore into a man's throat, ignoring the blood that got onto my claws.

I got to my feet and took off with it seeing where I was going.

Gravel crunched hard under my feet as I ran blindly through a crowd of wolves, hearing them shout and howl as I bowled them over, jumping on a few of their heads and pushing them into the ground as I carried on.

"Get that cat!" A man yelled, and after only a few seconds, I was completely surrounded by wolves. Some of them were growling softly, lust in their eyes and others stared at me, licking their lips happily as they chuckled.

"What is the meaning of this?!" A voice boomed above the crowd. I flinched, instantly feeling my knees give out as I tumbled onto the ground, shaking as the man walked through the crowd, his eyes like ice as they stared at me.

I whimpered as he glared at my form, but glared the best as I could.

The general snarled at the crowd, causing the men to flinch and back away from my body.

He fixed his hard eyes on me, and I felt a shudder go up my spine as he reached out and grabbed me by the scruff of my neck, causing me to go limp.

I whimpered unconsciously, my form slacking as he dragged my limp body across the hard gravel.

Wolves and dogs alike growled and snarled at me, grinning with their terrible teeth at the fact that I could do nothing to fight back.

For the time being, I was stuck like this.

I internally cursed myself, a husky growl building it's way up in my throat, but the hand clamping harder on my neck made he shut up.

"Clearly you can't be left alone," Oberon growled, lugging me into the truck, pinning me down on my stomach, forcing his hand under my stomach, forcing me into a bent over position.

He grabbed at my arms, tying them behind my back harshly, tugging up roughly.

I bucked up, the pain of having my arms tugged so viciously prompted me to move to Oberon's will.

"Good kitten." He said, tugging on the rope once more to watch as I jolted up again to lessen the pain in my shoulders.

A yowling that came from the crowd of Alphas started up, and as I tried to snarl at them, Oberon tugged at the ropes until I ducked my head.

After a few moments of stillness, Oberon slowly loosened his grip on the ropes, forcing me to fall forward onto the trucks hard metal floor.

I grunted in pain, but didn't move in fear of my arms being stretched again, so I lay there, my breaths huffing in and out of my chest as I forced myself not to snarl and snap at anything.

Oberon hummed, seeming satisfied with my obedience and let go of the ropes entirely.

"Lieutenant Carmen," he barked as he jumped out of the truck, leaving me laying face down in the truck with my arms burning.

"Start up the trucks. I want to get to camp before nightfall." He ordered.

I flinched as the doors began to squealing closed and flattened my ears to my head.

"Wait," Oberon said, "let Buckley in." He ordered, causing terror to rip up my spine.

The older man's scent reached my nose, causing me to gag, as he got into the truck with me.

"You are allowed to touch him, but do not fuck him." Oberon ordered to the old Wolf before the doors were slammed closed, and I was left with the old man.

I whimpered faintly as he walked to me, tilting my head up and looking at me with hungry eyes.

"Let's get started, kitten."