CHAPTER 2

It was a Sunday which means no work for me which Also means I get to stay in bed all day long and do absolutely nothing it's fantastic.It was 11:00 am and I heard my phone ring I looked around me to find it when I realised I left it on the counter top last night when I got home late from work .I tore the quilt off of me and started to run down to my phone in hope of catching the person who was calling me but when I was half way down the stairs I realised I had only a blue string top on and just a pair of black lace underwear on "FUCK IT" I said out loud no one is here ,when I grabbed my phone I saw that I had a missed called from a number I had not yet seen before then beside that I had a text notification it read
"Hey it's Robin from the diner I was wondering if your free today,maybe we could do something??" My heart fluttered and I started to blush 'oh my god does Robin like me???'' Is all I could think of . I instantly replied with a simple
'Hey Robin ,and yeah I'm free today what time ? I'd love to do something ' 'was that too pushy, was that to abrupt ' a million and one things were going through my head so I didn't even notice that Robin text me back saying
'Maybe at the park bench by the lake at Lets say  12:30 if that's okay my love💋 ' oh my god he said my love ,oh my lord 12:30 that's in one hour I have to get ready what do I even wear this is all too much . I reply with
'See you then Robin,looking forward to it 💜'

I quickly scurry up the stairs and apply a light layer of makeup since it is quite a hot day and plus I want Robin to see me for who I am incase he actually likes me which I doubt it but anyway after I do my makeup I run to my closet and pick out a navy and white sundress that goes down to mid-shin it has a simple collar but a very low cut V-kneck that shows off the right amount of cleavage .

As I'm making my way to the park bench where I see a very well dressed handsome man sitting my tummy starts to do flips and decides to make me more nervous than I already am I see Robin get up and slowly approach me .Robin bends down and leans in for a hug I of course comply with him because he is fine as fuck . We sit in awkward silence for the best part of 15 minutes until he come out with the question I've been dreading to talk about "so Regina are you seeing anybody?" He asked "no not at then moment,I mean I was but it didn't turn out too well I don't really want to talk about it please .." "Oh I'm really sorry , I didn't mean to upset you or anything" Robin said sincerely "oh no don't worry about it it's fine , so how about you are you seeing anybody " I slowly asked nervously " well not really I hope for this women but I don't think she really likes me " he said shyly "maybe she does you have to ask to find out " I said with a smirk knowing well what women he was on about " i have to get going my love I have an appointment at 2:00" Robin said quickly changing the subject, " oh okay will you walk me back to my car please its quite far away and I don't like this patch of town " I said ,I don't mind this part of town I just want to spend more time with Robin , " of course milady" Robin said ever so lightly and gently ...

As we neared my car I felt something down at my fingers as I look down I saw robins hand take mine in his and hold my hand ,it was so sweet of him and to be honest with you i almost died . Once we reached my car I was sad that we had to say our goodbyes but I knew we would see each other again very soon , " so I'll see you soon then" I spoke first breaking the awkward silence "I do hope so milady I had a great time with you " he said " so did I Robin , I really like you ," I stupidly blurted out in his face "you like me ?" Robin said in disbelief " well I umm ehhh yeah well I , your a nice guy and I want to get you know you better Robin " I struggled to get the words out of my mouth " I was hoping you'd say something like that because I think your a really nice woman and your insanely gorgeous " he said as he leaned in a pressed his chapped but smooth lips ever so lightly to my cheek bone and then smiled at me and said his goodbyes . I leaned back against my car and realised I think I'm in love with Robin of Locksley 'no stop thinking like that Regina ,no man could ever love you ,your useless and you can never be happy therefor you won't be happy ' my brain battled with my heart but in the end my brain was right no man will ever love me .

Well guys there's chapter 2 there was some fluff added and don't worry I will be adding some smut later on in this fic so have patience I just don't wants to rush things with them , aswel I decided to make the chapters a bit longer cause it adds to the story .
-kisses xoxox
Racheal ❤️❤️