A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

It was late in the afternoon when I heard my phone buzz , it took me awhile to notice it because I was still on a high from robins kiss yesterday evening. When I picked up my phone I realised it was Robin calling me ,my stomach started doing flips and my cheeks when I rosy red.
When I answered the phone I heard a very excited and happy robin say "Hey gorgeous " I replied continuing the flirting with "hey handsome" "how are you today" he asked me "I'm great how are you " I answered nervously "I'm doing good , hey I was wondering if you're free tonight maybe I could come over to yours and cook you dinner?" Oh my god he just asked me out on a real proper date ,come on Regina use you're words say something "umm yeah I.... That would be great , how about 7:00 ?" I said shakily "that's perfect , see you then" he said "bye Robin" I replied and hung up the phone .
I looked at my watch and realised that it was 4:00pm and he would be here in just three hours I better get ready . After I drank my cup of coffee I hurried up stairs to take a quick shower and then begin my look , when I got out of the shower I wrapped the towel around my body and began to pick an outfit there was so much to choose from , but in the end I decided on a simple grey lace up top and some black skinny jeans , and some white heels , after I got dressed I went over to my vanity and stared to apply a thin layer of makeup, it was a very natural look , by the time I styled my hair it was 6:48pm , oh my god he would be here any minute now I'm, I rushed down stairs and lit some candles around the dinner table and that's when I heard a knock . I opened the door to see Robin in a white shirt and done denim jeans looking very handsome, "hi Regina" "hey Robin ,come inside"
That night Robin cooked me the most amazing meal ever ,and now we are both just on the couch with some wine talking about ourselves "so Regina tell me about yourself " "to be honest Robin theres not much to tell" I replied
The night went on until it was getting late and Robin had to leave ,I walked him to the door and we said our goodbyes "bye Regina I had a really great time tonight " he said " yeah me too , thanks again for dinner" I said " we should do it  again sometime" I said while looking into the crystal blue eyes, when I suddenly noticed him leaning into me my whole world started to spin and my belly started doing flips again, when his lips hit mine it was intoxicating , the kiss was slow and easy to begin with , it seemed our lips were made for each other. I pulled away trying to catch my breath when I looked at him and he had a small smirk on his face , I then grapped the collar of his jacket and smashed my lips onto his and deepened the kiss right now it was pure passion and lust it felt like I was kissing for eternity but in reality it was only about 4 minutes, he pulled away breathing heavily and said "that was.......amazing " " indeed it was mr.Locksley" I said with a sassy tone "I should get going , good bye Regina" he replied " goodnight Robin" I said cheekily and winked at him.

Hope ye guys enjoyed that I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long but I've been so busy and I'm sorry but hopefully I'll try and do more , and don't worry there will be smut guys just have patience...
Love ye 💋💋
-Rachael 💜