Night 1

Jin's pov
I was in the office for my first night when I saw the bonnie animatronic beside my window. It ran away. I looked back at the camera to find all but one of the animatronics there. Where is marionette? Suddenly I heard a high pitched laugh.
"Ha ha he he he he. Your friend is gone and will never come back, don't return or face an attack. One night will be easy the rest will be hard, your not the only unlucky night guard.we are not your friends we are your foes, one night is down four more to go. Now I've informed you give it a rest, even your friend thought it was for the best."
How did the animatronics know about Jess. She's dead right. But something makes me think there's more to it than that.
"How did you know about Jess."
" I know all secrets, big and small.so to me its nothing at all."
"Prove it."
"You, are scared of tall trees, because you fell off one when you were three. Sky hid himself inside a stall, because of a fight he had in the hall. Ross stole five pounds from your bedroom, so he could get a ride in the pool flume. Barney has secrets only Jess knew, I would ask him if I were you."
Suddenly the six o clock bell rings. I run home to tell the guys what happened and to get my five pounds back from Ross.