Home

After running home. Jin called a meeting. "Guys there's an animatronic that knows all our secrets!"
"What?!"
"Yep. It may know stuff about who killed Andy.
Also Ross, 5 pounds now."
"Wait only Jess knew about that!"
" wait a minute. Sky who in the group other then me who was there knew about the stall thing."
" Jess and why did you have to bring that up!"
" Barney the animatronic said you had secrets only Jess knew. Is this true?"
" yes buts how's did's the's animatronic know's when only's Jet's knew."
"Maybe Jess is the animatronic."
"She's dead though."
"But what if she's not. I did some research on the missing children after she told us about Andy. There wasn't even a trace of blood. Imagine if someone just came and put them in the suits. They would be alive then. Jess would not of worked there for that long without some finds. What if whoever stuck the kids in suits is the person that stole Jess from the hospital and replaced her with a spell."
"I think you might be on to something Jin. Anyway I've got to get back home. I promised Alesa I'd take mason to the offices today so she could go out and she needs to leave soon bye."
"Bye sky see you at the offices."
I will find Jess if it's the last thing I do...