Chapter 13

Everytime Jongin whispered something to me or accidently brushed my arm, my body turned into overdrive. In moments like this my brain had absolute no control over my body. My skin began tingling and I felt myself getting hot. It felt like I was burning alive. It made me confused and irritated. Was this how real love felt like?

I had laid down half an hour ago, when I heard Jongin opening the bedroom door. I left my eyes closed, even if I wasn't really sleeping. I had to hold in a giggle when I heard how quietly Jongin tried to climb into our bed. By trying this he hit his shin against the bed and yelped quietly.

I still acted like I was sleeping when I felt Jongin move closer to me and felt his fingers brush a few hairs out of my face. "I think I really fell in love with you, Hyuna-ah." Jongin whispered and my heart skipped a beat at his words. I still acted like I was sleeping, when I really fell asleep.

When my alarm went on the next morning I still got Jongin's words in my head. Was he really in love with me? I looked at his sleeping figure next to me. His hands was resting on my waist - like always. I carefully took it off and laid his hand next to his body. He moaned quietly but kept his eyes closed. He really deserved a good sleep. I got dressed and went to the university.

The drive to the University was quiet, there was only a middle school girl who was staring at me. I looked down and nodded confused. I was dressed nicely and my Make-up wasn't smeared. Only when I met up with Yeonhee I realised why the girl had stared at me.

"Did Kai already talk to you?" Yeonhee asked and blinked a lot. "What should Jongin tell me?" I asked and looked at my friend with confusion written all over my face. Yeonhee squeaked and then took her phone out of her bag and typed on it like a Fury, before turning the screen around and showed me the page of an online Magazine.

EXO's Kai has a Girlfriend! Yesterday night S.M. Entertainment confirmed, what Fans were suspecting since months. Kai is off the market. Rumour has it that Kai knows the girl since his childhood and they've always been in contact with each other. Sadly we don't have more informations about this couple. We are very happy for him and can't wait for more details. Congratulations, Kai!

Yeonhee didn't stopped squeaking, while I read the article for the second time. "T-they have?" I asked and Yeonhee ripped the phone out of my hands. "Yes! That's so exciting!" She jumped up and down and I rolled my eyes. A little warning would've been good.

Now it was official. That meant more photographers would follow us when we would take the dogs for a walk or went grocery shopping. We didn't really went out of the house a lot, well at least not together. But now it was going to be even more difficult.

The thought made me a bit anxious that the public knew that I was EXO Kai's girlfriend, but I didn't have to fear that alone. I had Jongin and I knew he would support me as good as he could. I sighed before saying goodbye to Yeonhee and walking to my classroom.

• JONGINS POV

When I woke up, Hyuna was already gone. I stretched myself and laid in the bed for a little while. I didn't wanted to get up yet. I looked over on my night stand and grinned at Hyuna's picture on it. My wife was in her lesson right now and she would bite her bottom lip in concentration. I had a weird feeling in my stomach. This day would be weird. I felt it.

With this feeling I stood up and went under the shower. Afterwards I heard the dogs whining and grinned, feeding them and petting them behind their ears. Then I made myself some breakfast and went into the living room to watch some television.

I was watching a show about celebrities and didn't really paid attention until I heard the name EXO and looked up. I saw a blurry picture of Hyuna and I in the background. We were out with the dogs.

"Like S.M. Entertainment already confirmed, EXO Kai is off the market." The host of the show said and I hit my hand infront of my mouth. S.M had confirmed it and didn't even told me about it? I gulped. I already saw Hyuna going crazy about this. And if she was around and about with Yeonhee, Yeonhee would tell her as Yeonhee knew everything about EXO. "A little warning wouldn't be bad." I sighed and looked at the ring that was on my finger. I was a little bit worried about her and turned the television off - feeling irritated.

I promised Hyuna to pick her up from the University, but she asked me to stay at home, because we would gain to much attention. In the afternoon there would be a lot of young people who might knew EXO and myself. I was a little bit sad, but I could understand Hyuna.

Hyuna was punctual, after all. I heard how he slipped off hr shoes and came into the living room sitting down on the couch next to me and laying her head in my lap. My heart jumped and I started to play with her hair, while she talked about her day. She giggled when I tickled her neck with her own hair.

"You could've warn me." She suddenly said and I knew what she meant. "That's what I thought this morning, when I saw us on the tellly." I answered and Hyuna looked at me confused. "They didn't tell you?" She asked and I nodded. "Maybe our rumours werent to risky for them." Hyuna nodded. "Now the people don't have to speculate anymore." She said.

Suddenly Hyuna jumped up and formed a camera with her hands. "EXO Kai is sitting on the couch!" She yelled making click sounds. She giggled and jumped up and down, taking pictures of me. "OH! EXO Kai is moving his hands through his hair!" She leaned forward and I used that to tickle her. She yelped and I tickled her even faster.

I didn't knew how Hyuna managed it, but she made me lie on my back while hovering over me, her hairs tickling my face. I gulped, my heart and my mind were going crazy. The butterflies in my stomach were exploding.

There was one thing that I wanted to do, but I knew Hyuna would hate me for that move. I gulped hard and tried to get rid of the though. I looked at Hyuna's eyes before my eyes moved back to her lips. I needed to kiss her. But sadly I had to wait till she did the first step.

Because I wasn't sure if she had the same feelings for me, that i had for her.