Chapter 4

A/N: Hi! I hoped you enjoyed the previous chapter! For this chapter, I'm skipping the part where Yusei releases his dragon. In this, he doesn't summon it until later. Kapish?  I'm sorry that it was so short!! I didn't want to make this so long.....I hope you all enjoyed this story. I will hopefully be posting a new story soon. Comment below on who you think I might write about. 

Later guys!

Sammi 

You couldn't help but stare at the dragon. You whisper, "It can't be...." You add, "This...." Flashbacks run through your mind. You finally say, "This is like my nightmare." Sky points out, "It was more like a vision." Jaden remarks, "I've seen some big monsters in my life, but that takes the cake." Yusei adds, "It probably ate it too." Paradox cackles, "This is your doing, Yugi. I hope you're pleased with yourself!" Yami growls, "Rrgghh. I place two cards face down and end my turn." Banner exclaims, "Oh no...the- the time! Pegasus will be here any minute!"

Back in New Domino, the citizens of the city were losing all their hope. Akiza spoke sadly, "Our city......its almost...all gone." Crow replies, "It's not gone yet. An' it means that Yusei and Y/N still have a chance." Luna speaks up, "I hope you're right!"

Meanwhile, you were trying to devise a strategy against that incredibly gargantuan dragon. You then hear Paradox continue, "It's my turn, and I activate Malefic Selector! By removing Malefic Parallel Gear and Malefic Cyber End Dragon, I'm allowed to add two cards from my deck to my hand. I'll send two monsters in my deck to the graveyard." Your eyes were focused on Paradox's monsters, Jaden and Yami noticed that you were not speaking. Yusei however, was slightly puzzled at the expression you currently wore. Is there a way to get rid of his most powerful monster without having to use a trap card? "Cheer up pal, we'll beat him." You reply, "That's not what I'm worried about." Jaden asked, "Is it the dragon he has on the field?" You nod, "Yes, that's correct. I'm trying to figure out a strategy to use in order to defeat that dragon. Although, I'm slowly running out of options." Paradox then adds to his previous words, "And then I'll summon their dark counterparts-- Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and Malefic Red-Eyes Black Dragon!" Yami's eyes widen, "Both Blue-Eyes and Red Eyes!" Tempest questions, "How's the strategy coming along?" "I'm getting there, although time is not on my side at the moment." Paradox then adds, "That's right! And now, a taste of their power!" Malefic Red-Eyes creates a fireball that is heading straight for Dark Magician Girl. The female spellcaster became frightened. Paradox said, "Oh and since Malefic Truth Dragon is out, if one of your monsters goes down, all of your other monsters are also destroyed!" You reply, "I had a bad feeling that this might happen." Well...at least I have my strategy planned out. All I need now...is Yusei's help. You said, "Yusei, I have an idea." Yusei looked hesitant, "Alright, what is it?" You reply, "I won't say much but...it involves Stardust Dragon." Yusei became confused, "My Stardust? How is Stardust going to help?" You remark, "Oh you'll see..." Yusei thought to himself, "Y/N, what are you planning to do?" Yami exclaims, "What?!" Jaden replies to Paradox, "I play a face down! The spell, De-Fusion! Neos Knight, time to split! Now Yusei!" Yusei said, "I play Junk Gardna's ability, it allows me to switch your monster from attacking to defending, which means Dark Magician Girl-- is safe." Yami praised the two boys, "Yusei, Jaden! Great teamwork!" You praise them as well, "I agree, good move you two." Paradox growls, "I'll show you teamwork! Go Blue-Eyes! Pick up where Red-Eyes left off!" Dark Magician is then destroyed, leaving you with 2100 life points. Paradox adds, "Then Truth Dragon's ability activates! Which means all of your monsters are now destroyed!" You scream, "No! Empyrean Sorceress!" Paradox remarks, "Oh and did I mention? You take 800 points of damage for every monster destroyed by this ability." Oh great. The impact left you four wounded. You were now left with 500 life points.