t w e n t y

(I love Jungkook. Everything about him is amazing and beautiful. Work of pure fiction.)

**

"Hey dork" said Taehyung grinning. "Hey hyung " replied Jungkook, frowning slightly from his greeting.

"So, wanna go out tonight? There's this fun place downtown that Namjoon works at. He said he'll give us free drinks!" Taehyung said while peppering Jungkook's face with kisses.

Jungkook shook his head. "Ah, no. That's fine. I actually have some studying to catch up on." He replied, slightly pushing the older away.

"What's wrong with you, Kookie -ah? You've been pushing me away lately" whined Taehyung trying to wrap his arms around his boyfriends waist.

"Sometimes what you say really hurts me!" Exclaimed Jungkook looking at the other with tear filled eyes.

Taehyung frowned. "Aww, c'mon Jungkook! It's just jokes is all!" He said nudging Jungkook's waist with his elbow.

"Whatever."

"So, you coming?"

Jungkook simply nodded.

-
-
"And your teeth, they make you look just like Bugs Bunny!" Taehyung said wiping a tear from his eye.

The whole time since they've gotten there, Taehyung has been insulting Jungkook while laughing it off. Jungkook had had enough of this as he stood up. He marched out of the bar without a another word.

"Where are you going?" He heard Taehyung call out as he walked away.

As he got home he threw his jacket on the couch and ran up the stairs, seeing the concerned look on his mother's face.

He threw himself on the bed and cried his heart out. He heard the faint ringtone for Taehyung play but ignored it.

-
-
The next day, Jungkook agreed to go to the park with Taehyung. He walked to the park whilist covering his mouth.

Taehyung stood up to from the bench to greet the younger but frowned when he saw Jungkook covering his mouth. "Kookie -ah. Why do you have your mouth covered like that?"

Jungkook looked at his hyung and shrugged slightly. Taehyung frowned deeper.

"Uncover your face. Now."

Jungkook hesitantly put his hand down only to reveal a black surgical mask obscuring the view of his mouth.

Taehyung stepped closer to the younger and raised a hand up to remove it. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand to stop him. A muffled, 'don't' came out of his mouth as he stepped back.

"Guk, I want to see your whole face." He looked at the younger sadly.

Jungkook sighed in defeat as he pulled the mask down. He immediately covered his mouth up with his hand again.

"I wouldn't want you too see my hideous teeth."

Taehyung gasped. "Jungkook! Don't say that! I love your teeth! I love everything about you!" He pulled his hand away and pulled the younger into a hug.

"I- " Taehyung was cut off, "You constantly insult me and make me feel self conscious. You m-make me have horrible thoughts." Jungkook sobbed.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he realized what 'horrible thoughts' were. He wrapped his arms tighter around the fragile boy and buried his face in his hair.

"No, no, no, no" Taehyung chanted into Jungkook's hair. "I don't want to lose you."

Jungkook sniffled. "Then don't.." he replied shakily.

"I won't. I won't hurt you. Ever again." Taehyung promised, setting a long kiss to the younger's dark raven locks. He then kissed all over the younger's face, ending with a long kiss to his lips.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook. I love you."

"I love you too, hyung."

"Your beautiful."

-
-

Ah, well I'm sorry for that. I've been reading a lot of angst lately and I felt like writing a sad oneshot.

I love you Jungkook.

Much love,

-ski ☁