Chapter 17

This is a filler, I was bored and needed something to do, so enjoy this short but meaningful chapter!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Camryn~

When reaching the forest, I debated whether or not I am going to shift, I could get away fast in human form or wolf form. But with the wolf form, I will have to carry my clothing... ugh, such a hard choice to make!

Most wolves would run into their mates arms when something goes wrong, hahahha lucky them.

My first mate, Carter, rejected me... he is an ass!

My second mate, Ryder,  appeared out of nowhere and apparently has been hanging out with my brothers all afternoon or over night, I was worried about my brothers!... so he is also an ass!

See what I am going through?! This is a living hell!

I still can't get over the fact that my brothers wouldn't tell me where they were, it invlolves my mate so why the hell would they not tell me!? 

After a while I decided on just running, to where you might ask? Well, first off, I am going to mom and dad's place, and tell them what has been going on and what I am going to do. They might not be happy but I care about my happiness, and my wolf's... she won't stop whimpering though. Her whimpering is either from getting hurt by Ryder or for the choices I am making, oh well.

When I reached the cliff, I could already smell my parents. They smell like me but I have a different kind of scent, something that isn't mixed with my parents that is for sure.

My mom is watering her strawberry plants, she is obsessed with them for some reason.

When Bennett, Sam and I were here, their was a basket on the middle of the kitchen island that was full of strawberries that were really ripe, and looked delish. 

My dad is sitting on a bench, watching my mom, he has a look of admiration in his eyes for his mate... love. I wish I had a mate that would love me and things would work out for us.

I have only known Ryder for 1 and a half day and look at where we are now! 

I slowly moved forward towards my parents, who by the way should have already sensed me by now, but I think they have.

"Hi mom, hi dad." I smiled at them when they looked up.

My mom rushed forward to give me a hug, "Hey honey, how are you?"

"Things have been hectic, my second chance mate is a total dumbass."

She frowned when I said that, "Boys are so complicated, they need someone to rein them in and teach them lessons."

My dad joined into the conversation, "The girls also need a rein too, you never know what ideas they can come up with and drag you into."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah thanks."

They didn't even answer me, they were staring into each other's eyes, gazing lovinglly. I need to break it up right now.

"Uh, mom? dad? I am going to be leaving for a while."

They snapped out of it, "But honey, we just were able to meet you again! You can't leave us now!" My mom burst into tears and my dad quickly wrapped her in his arms.

"Just do what you need to Camryn, but make sure you come back to visit." He sent me a soft smile.

Nodding my head, I made my way back to the forest, ready to take off and leave for a while. I need a vacay!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about this being a filler but as I said up top, I am bored and needed something to do.

Don't get too sad that Cam is leaving for a bit, alot is going to happen while she is gone. I am just taking a break from all the Camryn drama and there is going to be some Garrett drama and some alpha troubles. Don't forget Darryl, Lillian and Johanna! 

*VOTE

*COMMENT

*FAN

*RECOMMEND