Description

After getting raped at the age of 14 and abused by her father and step-mother, April doesn't see what there is to life anymore.

She cuts on a daily basis

Takes a vicodin every morning

Crys herself to sleep every night

And hides in the locker room at lunch

Nobody notices her, well except for her best friend Ruby, and that's how she likes it. But when one day, a month into her junior year an new boy joins her school almost everything changes.

The minute she sees him she knows that he is troubled.  She wanted to go up to him and try to comfort him but he had his own plans. Vincent decides to put on a mask and soon he became one of the most popular guys at school.

April knows somethings wrong with him but she can't get herself to even get close to him.

But what happens when one day, she's in too much pain and decides to take two pills of vicodin and April and Vincent cross paths.

Read Coma to find out and also walk through this emotion filled story with April and Vincent.

Please forgive me I'm horrible at writing descriptions but I hope that you will stick around and read at least the first chapter. I would love that.

First five voters get a dedication on my next chapter and a vote on one of your books

First five commenters get a dedication an my next chapter and a vote on one of your books as well.

Hope you enjoy this.

Also im having a trailer contest. See next update for details

With all my writing love to my wonderful fans

J.T.W💋