Memories

He shoves a very wet cloth into my mouth to stop my screaming. He had already chained my arms and legs down onto the hospital like bed. How did this happen to me? One minute I was laughing with Ruby at Starbucks and the next everything is black.

Now I'm chained down to some sort of uncomfortable bed in a barely lit room and wondering what the hell happened. It was a man who had tied me down and shoved that cloth in my mouth telling me to shut the fuck up. Then it hit me. I got kidnapped. But then what about Ruby? Where was she? Please don't tell me she got kidnapped too. Please no.

After what seemed like hours but was probably a few minutes, I was let lose of the chains but only to have my wrists placed into handcuffs. They were scraped and blody from the tugging on the chains that I had been doing earlier. I was dragged into another room and seated into a chair. A plate with a pice of toast and jam was placed onto the table in front of me.

"Eat!" The man had ordered as he took the cloth out of my mouth.

I was about to say no but a blood curling scream pirced my ears. I knew that voice. I knew it loud and clear. I wiped my head around trying to locate where it had come from when another one followed. This time it was my name and it was no mistaking that it was Ruby. I stood up and started running towards her.

"APRIL!"

"RUBY! RUBY, I'M COMMING!" Just then i was pulled back and dragged back to the bed.

"APRIL! PLEASE. HELP ME!"

"RUBY!" I was being chained back onto the bed and this time he pulled the chins tighter causing me to scream out in pain.

"APRIL!" For some reason her voice changed, it sounded more adult like. Then again. "APRIL, YOU BITCH!" I felt something cold wash over my face causing me to get up.

I had realized that it was my stepmom waking me up. Probably to take out the trash or make her breakfast.

"Go take a shower you smell like shit and hurry your father and I are hungry!"

Great start to my morning don't you think?

Mommy why did you have to leave me? I miss you so much.

Any ideas what might have happened to her mom? You'll find out later on. *wink wink* BTW this song is for her mom.

With all my writing love to my wonderful fans

J.T.W💋

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 29, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Comaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें