On "Hawaii" Island

*Note: Series still undergoes editing ~ though, almost done *

▫▫▫▪🌴🍃🌲▪▫▫▫

Entry 5
One of the most survivable islands for certain kind right now...

🎵 (beggining till 'bout 0:20)

Is our vacation destination!

We've arrived! The travel time here is about 5 or more hours, but I'd say it's worth it (:

This place is called "The Second Hawaii".

---
The boat came to a stop and we all rocked forward slightly, before regaining the little balance lost.

That is, except for me because I was so focused on my writing almost fell face forward.

After being asked if I was OK by Ash and Victo and replying that I was indeed, we began ready to ready for our disembark.

The Squid Sisters, as surprising as it may sound, knew how to drive and steer the boat we were un-boarding.
They were the co captains, or at least are now, and this has been since our second trip. (I believe they said they'd asked for lessons from their grandfather Cuttlefish.)

After they 'parked' they got off the boat along with the rest of us.
While walking off the ramp we were all cautious, of course, with the sea water, and wore certain necklacess to help keep us safe:
Respawn necklaces the Cap especially developed in Octo-Valley base, with some assistance form Marie and a somewhat-risky testing done by Callie; they were designed to work like portable span points, but, like the ones from our missions, they only work three times.

On the shore, waited for us a younger girl.

"July! How are you?" we exchanged a quick hug.
"I'm great. You?"
"We're all doing well," I gestured towards my friends, "Thanks for asking! It's been forever since we last saw you. How was your birthday?"

"Oh it was great, too! We found another capsule and there were these cool little firework things in there. So for my birthday I got to light one up. It was a type you can hold in your hand for a while before the sparks go out." She'd sort of motioned as if she held one. "The instructions for them were thankfully in English, too. It being the language we're most familiar with and all."

"Cool!" I thought a moment, "Y'know, we actually don't have fireworks like that in Inkopolis. Just the larger ones that light up the sky on Splatfest." I waved both my hands outward when I said sky. My comment was spoken with a light enthusiasm, a happy kind.

[Entry continuation]
---

🎵 (1:15 or 3:23, etc.)

Currently, we've arrived and have gotten off the boat. ^(Interestingly enough, this is has just happened right now, too! Not just in this entry.)^

We all paused to take in the surroundings.

We looked out onto the expanse of the island.
It was absolutely stunning.

Beautiful the nature was.
It was still, at peace it seemed.

Large, tall trees were everywhere.

.

We began to walk towards the forest with the stuff we'd packed for our trip, looking round and above us at the lovely scenery.

I'd read of another island that existed thousands of years ago, called 'Hawaii'.

I had no idea if this island was really that similar to it, but I like the name that it was given: 'The Second Hawaii.'