Chapter 34

(I wanted to wait a few days to keep you guys like excited but then i started getting messages from people saying they hated me😂😂)

Elyza's Pov

The air smelled of roses and vanilla as i stoof there examining the area around me. It had been an absolutly beautiful day. It was the first in many that we had seen dozens of birds and zero walkers.

I looked up at the sky that had started to darken. The stars were starting to shine through the pale black sky.

I looked down at myself. My shoulders were exposed to the air as well as my knees and below as i stood their in the white dress. It was beautiful and we had found it in a box under the cafe. It was short and ended just above my knees where it flailed out and had tiny roses around it.

I felt completly exposed but whereing a dress was something that i had known Alicia would have wanted me to do.

I looked down at my mom who sat next to Maddison with the 15 other people. They were all seated in rows on the beautiful feild that was now lighted up with a dozen candles. Alicia absolutly loved candles.

I smiled down at my feet when I heard everybody start humming a beautiful lullaby and Alicia stepped out from behind an old truck, Travis with her, arm in arm.

I gasped and raised my hand to my mouth and i saw her do the same.

She was so beautiful.

Her dress was the same length as mine, same frailness, but hers had longer arms and they were floral. I looked down at her feet, she wore white flats.

I could feel a tear roll down my cheek. I never thought that i would get married. Never thought that i would even find someone who would love me enough after Octavia.

Me and Octavia were never meant to be. I realize that now. It was always going to be Alicia. Always.

I wiped the tears out of my eyes when Alicia was now standing right infront of me and Travis gave her a kiss on the cheek before walking back over and sitting next to Maddison.

I smiled at her and i could tell that she had been crying as well.

"You look amazing" she whispered and i could tell that she was still dazed by the fact that i was in a dress.

"Your beautiful princess" i whispered with a wink.

She laughed and I looked at the preist who had been waiting patiently.

We were both really surprised when he had offered to marry us. You know, since gay couples arnt apparently allowed into the kingdom of heaven...

"We gather here today to celebrate the love between these two beautiful young women. Alicia and Elyza"

I smiled and looked out into the crowd. Ben was glaring at us and looked away sadly when he saw me looking. I think he was crying.

I looked back at alicia. Her eyes were so bright in the candle light. I could tell she was getting impatient. We were both just excited to be married, we didnt care about the process between.

I looked at the preist. "Could we skip to the vows and the I do's?" I said with a chuckle and everybody laughed.

She laughed and nodded. "Thats what most people used to say" he said before flipping to a different page.

I took out the diamond ring and held it infront of me. I watched as Alicia took out a silver band ring. She knew me so well.

"Your mother requested i use your real name as well as your father given name. Is that alright with you?" He asked and i nodded.

"Do you, Clarke Elyza Lex, take Alicia Clark to be your wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, until death due you part?" He asked.

I nodded. "Hell yeah I do" i said as everyone laughed and i placed the rose ring on her finger.

"And do you, Alicia marie Clark, take Elyza Lex to be your wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, until death due you part?" He repeated.

Alicia nodded and placed the band on me.

We stared at eachother. Waiting for him to say the words.

"I now pernounce you wife and wife. You may now kiss the brides" he said with a wink.

And in that moment i swear we were infinit. Our lips crashed together and it was the most pationite kiss that we had ever shared. The kiss that i would remember until my last breath.

~Later that night~

I laid down next to Alicia, her head on my chest.

"I cant believe were married" she whispered.

I smirked and kissed the top of her head. "I love you mrs Alicia Lex" i whispered.

She sat up and rested her head on her hands and elbows as she looked at me. "I always did love your last name" she said.

"God I love you so much" i said as i looked at her.

"I mean, i knew there was something about you that day i found you. But i never thought i would ever love you this much. Hell i didnt even know it was possible to love someone this much" i said.

She smiled and i could see her eyes watering up. "Its weird. When i was locked up in your basement i had felt more at home then i did in a long time"

I shook my head. "I cant believe i ever did that to you" i said.

She shook her head and came closer. She lifted her leg over me so that she was now sitting in my lap.

"Dont worry about the past. I love you and thats all that matters. I dont plan on ever leaving you for one second so you better be ready to put up with me for the rest of your life" she said.

I laughed and pulled her down into a kiss. Our lips moved in sync.

God i fucking loved her in every possible way. You dont get to choose a lot of the things you get in life, but im forever greatful that I got the chance to choose her.

I looked at her. "Whats on your mind?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Ive always been a box. I block things out and i only keep what i want inside..." she said. "I dont wanna be like that anymore. I want to let go" she said.

I smiled and brought her in for another kiss. This one was short but full of meaning.

"Tell me something i can hold onto forever and never let go" she whispered to me.

I smiled and stared at her. Our foreheads touching and our faces only inches apart.

"Let go"

**** I stole an unbelievable amount of movie quotes during this whole book 😂😂 anyways guys im ending it here. Maybe oneday ill do a part 2 or something, idk but if i do it wont be any time soon, Im gonna try writting an actual book, not fanfiction. Anyways yeah you guys are all so nice and feel free to message me whenever if you wanna talk! May We Meet Again****

BOOM Out
-Syd