SEVENTEEN | PRIVATE

LOVE, BETH
sebastian and beth

sebby
tyler uuuuuuuggghhhh

I feel you

sebby
you're on the other side of the couch
you ain't 'feelin me'
now you're kicking me
BETH

#sorry not sorry
but seriously wtf does he want after two years
HE FUCKING DISAPPEARS OF THE MAP AND THEN COMMENTS
WHY?

sebby
well what else is he gonna do?

true
sorry, I'm being to dramatic
I hate him

sebby
I know you do, I do too

why do you hate him?

sebby
because he hurt you

aw you care

sebby
duh

I mean, at least you didn't cheat on me with a married woman. get her pregnant then use me for money, while I didn't know this was happening.

sebby
well I mean, we're not dating

hypothetically, seb

sebby
it would be nice if it wasn't.

❝You have such a school boy crush,❞ Said Beth in a amused voice as she kicked Sebastian in the thigh, he put down his phone and grabbed Beth by the ankle, tickling her feet. Beth squirmed in the grasp as he grabbed her other foot, Beth laughed uncontrollably, so much that she thought she would wet herself.

❝Stop, stop! Stop Okay!❞ Beth squealed and Sebastian stopped. Beth's legs were half hanging off the loveseat and her thighs draped over Sebastian's. He half-heartedly stroaked his fingers up from her ankle to her knee, Beth felt like she could fall asleep any second.

❝Who says school boy crush anymore?❞ Seb asked like he didn't know. He watched the TV and Beth smiled picking up the Harry Potter book and flipping through the pages.

❝Remember our first time on set?❞

❝Oh! The First Avenger!❞ Seb smiled. ❝I think everyone was amused by your bossing around.❞

❝I think they were more amused by your ogling,❞ Seb stop running his fingers up her leg and began to tap on them, Beth sighed and inclined her head to the TV.

❝You looked very dashing in that uniform, Seb, thought Jenna was gonna have a heart attack,❞ Beth began to giggle uncontrollably and Sebastian pushed her legs away from his thighs playfully.

❝You were having one too,❞

❝Stupid wasn't it?❞ Beth's phone vibrated and she picked it up, seeing that she had a message from an unknown contact.

❝I thought you loved me. Who's that?❞  Sebastian pulled the tip of Beth's phone down so he could see but Beth pulled away at the last moment.

❝No one important,❞ She replied, but Seb knew that she was lying.