TWENTY SIX

LOVE, BETH

After making it official, Beth's phone had blew up with notifications from the cast's groupchat, but Beth decided to not answer any of their questions until she saw Sebastian. So she smiled and turned off her phone.

Beth leant back into her green loveseat with her arms outstretched across the back, she sighed happily and then let out a excited squeal. The girl sprung up from the couch and began to jump on it like a it was a trampoline. She cheered to herself but kept in mind that if it wasn't for Mina or Nelly, this would have never happened. She would thank them later, they were probably to busy with themselves to text or even call.

Her happy jumps came to a stop when someone knocked at the door, it was two slow taps followed by two faster taps and then one slow tap. It was Seb.

Beth rushed to the door and fixed her messy hair in the hall mirror, mentally scolding herself for not changing out of sweatpants and a tank top, but Seb wouldn't care. Beth opened the door with ease, Seb was there in neutral attire but a little more professional-ised than Beth's.

❝Seb! Oh, my god. I-❞ Beth was quickly cut off by Sebastian's lips, she wasn't expecting Sebastian to kiss her so roughly but it wasn't unwelcome.

They pulled away for air and Beth's eyes were still closed in surprise. When she opened them Seb had his world famous smug smile on and Beth hit him in the chest.

❝Didn't even let me finish, did you?❞

❝Yeah,❞ Was all he said to make Beth grab Sebastian by the neck and pull him into another kiss, it was gentler this time. Sebastian was glad for that, the first should always be more tender. He brought a hand up to her jaw and tilted it upwards slightly, he then wrapped one around her small waist to pull her in further. Beth smiled into the kiss.

Beth pulled away and grabbed her boyfriend by the hand. ❝Gotta tell everyone about this now,❞ she said and pulled Sebastian into her apartment.

As Beth closed the door she was happily met with a kiss to her neck. ❝I have better ideas,❞

❝I mean, I'm down for that too,❞

SEX BABY LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU AND ME
LOOK IT'S tHe eNd
do you hate me?
same
my babies.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED :) 💕