02 ≪≫ facetime

hello there i dont know what to do with my story abused, so im here.

♡♡♡

Maddies POV

Chloe and I keep texting about pretty stupid things. Its awkward. Nothings really happening.

Hey Maddie?

                                                                   Yeah?

I was thinking, we
should face time. Its
been so long. Idk, only
if you want to.

                                              Oh, okay! I would         
                                              love to. Ill call ya
                                              in 5 mins.
                                              Read 11:18 AM

  Shit

  I really dont know what to do. Why did I say yes? Then again, I cant say no or Ill sound like a total bitch. Im sitting with Brynn, Mackenzie, and Kendall, who cant seem to shut the fuck up.

  "Im going to my room," I say quietly.

  Brynn and Kenzie say okay, and Kendall doesnt stop talking.

  I make my way upstairs and I try to fix my hair.

  Im just worrying about how I look, and shes going to look perfect with out trying. I suck.

        +++

  After trying to get myself together, I finally open my phone and realize that its been like ten minutes. Shiiiiit.

  I call Chloe, and she answers in like three seconds.

  "Hi Chloe!" I say, not believing that Im talking to her again. It feels like its been 5 years, Im not even kidding.

  The funny thing is, she already looks so much older. In a good way, of course. She looks beautiful.

  "Hey Maddie! Ive missed you so much! I cant believe that Im actually talking to you right now." Chloe says, looking super cute. She really does look excited, which makes me happy. Im loved, I think.

  We go back and forth asking things like "How you been?" and dumb stuff like that. Little did she know I was basically thinking about making out with her the whole time.

  Just kidding.

  But seriously, shes perfect. I dont care what were talking about. She just makes me happy. Shes so cute, I look like I just woke up. I hate my life.

  Chloes POV

  As Im looking at Maddie, I realize how fkn cute she is!!!! Our conversation isnt even interesting. I barely know what Im saying, but I feel happy.