The Secret Garden

The Secret Garden          

          Zoe Andrews and Blue Lincoln are two VERY different persons. The unpopular-nerdy-weird girl and the romantic-jerk-seductive boy is never a good mixture. Never. These two different persons from different dimensions, accidentally bumped onto each other, their worlds collided, their hearts awakened, their hormones got excited and.... let's just wait and see what might happen.

HER:

          He's a jerk. He is just like those other guys in my school. All he wants is popularity...oh, let's not forget about his girls and sweet cars. He is the President of APBC--- Arrogant and Proud Boys Club, as to what I call their circle. He's invisible to me. They are invisible to me.

Yes, I am a freak. But someday, I might just grow out of it. But him? he will never stop being a jerk. Because he's trapped inside his own narcissistic world, his secret garden.

HIM:

          She is not an ordinary girl. She's definitely not. She's simple. She's oblivious of everything and everyone. She's happy by herself. She does not wear a cake of make-up on her face. She's different, very different among the girls surrounding me. She's interesting. But why the hell does she ignore me? And why do I even care about her? 

Her heart is a secret garden and the walls are very high.

-Seeeeeeb Ü