Chapter~17

Jade POV

Haha yes I did my baby's hair she looked a mess. Me and Jessica got Trell drunk and we drugged his ass.  Jesica basically rapped him in his sleep. That girl obsessed with him. Today is the day I plan on taking Angel away.  I wonder what will Layla TRY to do. Her weak ass she not bout shit I fucking hate her ugly ass.

At first she seemed cool but she is a fucking bitch. Why keep bitches around?

I snuck in the house I seen that Angel had laid down for her nap. She looked so peaceful.

I gently picked her up and jumped out of the window. As I was on my way to the car this dude approached me.

"Need some help with your daughter?" He asked. "Yes thanks." I smiled. "Angel wake up." He said. "Drewy."she smiled. He gave me a death glare.

"So you taking other people's kids?" He asked.  "That's my daughter what are you talking about?" I asked. "She don't look nothing like you." He said.

"She look like her daddy." I said. "Nah this baby look like Layla." He said.

Shit I hope I'm not caught. "I'm not gone beat yo ass cuz I don't hit women. But let me find out that Angel is missing. Ima fuck yo ass up" he said bluntly.

For some reason that turned me on. He seemed so angry yet so sexy. I might have to take her daughter and her new boo. He walked away with Angel in his arm.

Oh it's ok Ima get my baby.

Layla POV

I herd a knock on the door. I opened it and seen Drew with Angel. "How did you get her she was sleeping. " I said. "You tried to take my child?" I asked.

"No some brown skinned girl had her in her arms and I took her away. I promise I didn't try to take your baby." He said.

As soon as he said brown skinned I knew who it was.  I swear to god I'm life that bitch gone get what's coming for her.

Mikey POV

I was playing with Kayden. When someone knocked on my door. It was my nigga Drew.

"Wassup my Nigga Drew." I smirked. "What's up daddy of the year." He laughed.

"Shit taking care of my child other than that nothing really. " I said. "Man this girl that I'm talking to she bad as hell. She got a daughter and everything but ion give a fuck." He said.

"My nigga SPRUNNGGG!" I yelled laughing. "Damn right her fine ass." He smiled. "What's shawty name?" I asked. "Layla." He said.

The fuck?