Chapter~27

Layla POV

I took a shower and put on my pajamas.  I walked down stairs and seen Travon. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Because I caught you and Drew fucking!"he yelled turning red. "And?" I asked. "What if Angle walked in and seen y'all." He said.

"Ok I know I should be more careful I'm sorry." I said looking down.

"Whatever man." He said. "I'm taking Angel for a week."  I said. "No she's coming back today we already agreed that you get her on brakes so she can stay in school because you always work and ion trust Tori." I said.

"Really man it's been 3 years." He said.

Tori POV

I seen Angle sitting down. "Are you hungry?" I asked. "Nah." She said into her iPad. "You know your gonna be a big sister." I said smiling.

"My moms pregnant?" She asked.  "No I am." I said.  I said laughing. "Oh well then ion care." She rolled her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes." I said. "You not my momma." She said. "And if I was you would get yo ass beat daily with ya grown ass." I said.

"Whatever that's why Ima tell my daddy what you just said." She said.  "Tell him and I'll end you." I said smiling.

Trell had walked back in the house. "Daddy I wanna go home I hate it here." She said. "Why?" He asked.

"I hate being here." She said. "Why what's happened that you hate it here?" He asked.

"Nothing baby she is just a kid probably wanting to be with her mother." I said smiling.

"Well I'll take you back." He said. "Bye Angle." I said smiling and waving. She rolled her eyes and kept walkin.

I swear I would kill that little bitch but I have a family now.

Layla POV

I was watching Tv when I herd the  door open. I seen Angel and Trell walk in.  "What's the matter?" I asked Angel.

She was red and looked like she wanted to cry. "I can't tell you guys she's gonna hurt me." She said crying.

"Trell!" I screamed.  "I don't know what she talkin about." He said.

"Who tryna hurt you baby?" I asked. "I can't say." She said crying harder.

"Tell daddy I promise I won't let anyone hurt you. " he said.

"Tori." She said. I jumped up ready to kill that's bitch. "What did she say?" Trell asked.

Angel pulled out her iPad and played the video.  I herd she said tell him and I'll end you.

I got up and ran out the house and to Trells house I knocked on the door Tori came smiling.

I punched her dead in her face she stumbled to the ground. "Why would you do that?" She asked. 

"Bitch you threaten my daughter." I said.