Trouble in paradise

After everything that has happened, you were finally starting to live a nice, peaceful, and quiet life. Izaya stopped coming to check on you and life was good.

Until this morning...

Apparently, "people" have been spreading rumors about you and Izaya.
So, this morning you woke up to 15 missed calls from 'Knight Kida' and when you called him back, he said that it was urgent that you met up.

"What's going on..." You said sleepily, "You and Izaya." He said upset, "How long have you guys been together...?" He asked sadly, "We aren't together!" You yelled, "I-I don't even know who that is..." You felt bad about lying to him and you didn't even know if he would believe you, "
Duh. It's been spreading like wildfire, so things like "The super new hot girl dates the guy that Shizuo wants to kill."

or "Shizuo's enemy got a girlfriend before he did." or even "KYAAA OMG OMG SHIZUO X (Y/N) X IZAYA~" you've heard all of these. Every. Single. One.

"TALK ABOUT ANNOYING!" You screamed, "(Y/N) chill it's just some silly rumors." You and Masaomi have been hanging out at Russia sushi a lot,

Masaomi was the one you told about the rumors. "Damn Izaya..." you growled, "I can't believe people would actually think that creep would get a girlfriend before me."

Masaomi shook his head in disbelief "I can." you said cheerfully. "That hurts." he said plainly "oh, I'm dreadfully sorry that the whole 'knight in shining armor' act never worked for you." you stifled a laughed when you saw Masaomi hang his head in shame. "Anyway about these rumors!"

He started "Why would Izaya pick on you personally anyway?" He looked at you puzzled "W-who knows!" You faked a laughter "Maybe because I'm new here?"

You questioned "No, that's not right" You looked at Masaomi and tilted your head "I have to go!" Masaomi winked at you and got up from his seat.

"Off to see your not-really-girlfriend in the hospital again?" You asked "No way." and with that, he walked off. You waited awhile until leaving Russia sushi.

'I can't wait to get home~' you thought. The reason you were so excited was that you felt tired all day and just really wanted to take a nap.

As you were walking home, you had ran into the one and only Shizuoka Heiwajima... "S-sorry!" You said as you bowed your head up and down. You looked up only to see a very annoyed man. "You! You're that fleas girlfriend!"

He shouted. Everyone stopped and stared, "F-flea." You furrowed your brow at this. "I'm not his..." Shizuo ripped a poll out of the ground before you could finish.

"Anyone who dates that must be just as bad as it" You went white as you heard this. And with that, the chase between you and shizuo was on.

'I swear I'm gonna hurt Izaya if I survive this' You ran as fast as possible trying to dodge people, 'This is what he went through while we were dating...no wonder he was so fit!' Your mind was racing with thoughts.

You have been running and dodging things for at least 20 minutes. Finally, you had lost him, and when you stopped running you had dropped to the floor so quickly.

"Oh (Y/N)~" you looked to who called your name, and came face to face with reason to all your problems "You don't look so good."

he laughed and grabbed your arm. You were too tired to fight back, so you went with it. "So, Shizu-chan hits girls now." Those were the last words you heard before blacking out.