Promise

You ran out of Izaya's house and started walking to your home. 'Hopefully, I don't run into shizuo.' You thought, 

you had carefully looked around every corner before walking it had taken an hour just for you to get home without problems.

"Okay, so what should I take?" You had taken two large bags from your closet and proceeded to pack. "Nerd stuff in one bag~"

you said. A few minutes had passed and you had finished packing, but suddenly you heard your front door open.

You had hoped it was Izaya...boy were you wrong. You thought of a place to hide and went straight into the bathroom,

Lucky for you, there was tiny opening in your bathroom small enough for you to crawl in and out of without fail.

"I guess she's not here" The man in bartender outfit walking into your bathroom and looked around "Well, maybe I'll leave a note."

He walked out of the bathroom and started walking around your home looking for what you believe was paper.

A few minutes passed and you finally heard your front door shut. "Okay, scary, but I have to get to Izaya!" You grabbed your bags and walked to your front door.

"huh?" You thought as you picked up a piece of notebook paper 'Sorry for scaring you, a blonde high schooler told me what was going on.

Izaya's a dick' You looked over the paper twice "Thanks Masaomi!" You smiled "Then I guess I don't have to go to Izaya's home anymore..."

you said disappointed, "I did love you (Y/N)." his voice echoed throughout your mind, you grabbed your bags and made your way to Izaya's house. 

"I-Izaya?" You called peaking into the house. "Not here?" You entered the building and walked around "It's still the same."

you walked in front of a bookshelf and saw a picture "Izaya..." you laughed as you pulled the picture from its spot and stared at it for a while.

It was you and him, his arm was around your shoulder, as you were eating Pocky.

-Flashback-
"Izaya, do you want some?" You asked, and he simply shook his head "Aw, I wanted to play the pocky game" you pouted.

"(Y/N)" Your boyfriend called you "hm?" You turned toward him, and there he was just inches from your face "Say cheese" he said as he snapped a picture with his phone.

-Flashback end-
"Dummy," you said placing the picture back in its original spot. The door opened as you did this "Oh, you're back" he said plainly.

He walked over to his desk in silence "You can sit down" he said pointing to his couch "O-oh, yeah" you said walking over to it.

There was complete silence. 'This is so awkward' you thought "Izaya, I'm gonna go make a call" you said standing up from your spot.

"Okay, but leave the front door open or else you won't be able to get back in," he said not looking up "Okay."

You walked over to the front door and pulled out your phone. You dialed Masaomi's number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello, my lovely princess," he said "Masaomi, thank you for helping me with Shizuo," you said smiling "Eh~ If you want to thank me, how about going on a date with me this weekend?"

You blinked in surprise "Okay, I promise" You smiled and hung up the phone "(Y/N), I'm going to be here all day tomorrow you and I should hang out."

he stated staring at his computer screen "Okay when?" He looked up at you "The whole day tomorrow~" he cooed "Also you have no choice."

he glanced back at his computer "Why?" You asked "I want to discuss our past" you blinked "But I made plans" He shook his head "Cancel them."