Ch.3

*ring ring* His phone went off right when he was about to remove my pants thank goodness.  With that he left my room. I looked at Emma and she was asleep. Good I really didn't want her to see what just happened. He walked back in here *Slam* wow he didn't need to slam my door. He looks pissed. He walked towards me with the knife. Slowly he moves it up and down my leg. "We'll have to finish this later." He smirks as he cuts the rope binding my feet. "Now don't try anything OK." He smiles as I nod. He cuts the the rope around my hands and then walks towards my closet. He pulls out two dresses. One was a summer dress the other was a party dress. He throws the party one at me. "Change into that ." He kicks the chair Emma is on making her wake up. "Change in to this now." He gave her the summer dress and cut the rope holding her to the chair. " Can you leave while we change?" I asked of course not wanting to know what happens when someone changes infront of him. " No." Wow that was stern. "Ok"
********Emma pov.

"Change in to this." A dress landed on my lap as my body was free from ropes. I looked at Autumn she was holding a dress. "Can you leave while we change." "No." Wow he was quick to shut down Autumn. I walked towards Autumn. I'm facing the wall I was about to change but remembered something . "Autumn umm I need a different bra." I whispered hoping he couldn't hear.  I turned around, Autumn was holding up a blanket so he couldn't watch me change. She handed me the blanket and walked to her dresser.
"What are you doing?" Demanding question if you ask me. "I'm just grabbing something out of my dresser." Autumn probably just rolled her eyes. " What are you grabbing." With the stupid question he put his hands in his pocket. "Umm you don't need to know." Autumn opened her top dresser drawer. She was about to grab the bra when he shouted stop with a gun in his hand. Autumn eyes widened with mine. "She's just grabbing me a different bra." I probably said that a little to loud but he put his gun away.  Autumn handed me the bra with that he turned to leave the room. "I'll leave while you're change but you can't....no you better not mention this mishap." We both nodded as he left.
****time skip 5mins (their dressed)****
"Are you done?!" Wow he's so impatient that's like the tenth time he has asked. "Yah we're done." He walked in. He stared at autumn with lust. I can't blame him the dress was strapless, sparkling blue, hugged her body and was hardly mid thy, I bet if she bend over you can see her underwear. While mine was a flowing summer dress stop right above my knees, spaghetti straps with a nice flower print. Oh, she's dressed like a slut(do you get the image now) and I'm dressed like a innocent girl who was just picking flowers.
"Come!" We followed he outside where he had a van waiting. Me and autumn would call this a rapist van since it's black with tinted windows and is just straight creepy looking.
"Emma" autumn whispered while wimping as he forced us in the van. I looked around noticing there were hooks hanging down from the ceiling, tape and ropes in the corner..... Now I'm Scared!  He reaches for the duck tape and rope. He puts tape on our mouths and ties feet and are hands above our heads. *Slam* Then the van moves.

********************************************

Dun done dunnnn....... What will happen productions?????