Ch.5

Emma's pov is Kinda pg 13..... Might want to skip

Pov. Emma

"Master"
"Yes sugar"
"Where are we going?"
"You'll find out soon sugar" he winked. It was like a minutes ago we left Autumn with boss. We stopped at a bedroom door. "Sir, just to inform you your brother is here." I could tell he was angry at what the kidnapper said. With that he harshly pulled me into the room and slammed the door. "Today is your first day so I'll let you pick." I gave him a puzzled look hoping he does mean sex or anything.
"Lap dance or blow job" oh my just my luck. "Pick or I'm going to pick for you."he winked at me.  "Lap dance, master" he nodded his head and sat down on the bed. "Go on start."
Slowly I started moving my hips. "Less clothes!" I took off my crop top then throw it in his face. I start moving my hips up and down, and slowly gliding my hands along his body to give him a taste of what's coming. I was standing in front of him with my chest leaning towards his face and my butt slightly out, and slowly lower myself onto his lap. I wrapped my legs around him and my arm around his neck while still moving my body up and down. By the look in his eyes I can tell he's subdued. Then I started to tease him, rubbed my body against his then went for a kiss. He wanted more but I pulled away and got off him. Placing my hands on him knees I pull them apart. I moved toward his face, and then slowly lower myself til I was moving my body from side to side with my face near his stomach. I place my hands on his sides for just a second, and then slowly work my way back up. I backed away and started moving my hands up and down my side as i move my hips and turn. Soon I stopped and started rubbing myself(like I'm in the shower). He tried to touch me but I slapped his hand away "no touchy" i said in a very sexy but serious voice. I turned around and reach for my toes as a shake my butt in the air. He grabbed my butt. Sharply I turn around. "I said no touchy" I gave him a disapproving look.  He pulled me into his lap "I...don't....care." He said in between kisses. "I'm not done."
"Finish then." He winked. With that I wrapped my legs around him. Slowly I bent backwards till my arm touched the floor. I did that 3 times. Then kissed him. "Ok I'm done."  I gave him a slight smile. "Can I touch now?"
"Mmmmm" I took my time answering him but he was giving me puppy dog look. I lean forewords started kiss his neck the whispered yes into his ear. Straight after I whispered yes his hands went to my back to unclip my bra. Should I stop him?? Nah it's not like this is your first. True.

***********morning pov. ????

Autumn will be mine. All mine I'll never share!

********pov. Autumn

I woke up to a knock on the door with no Noah. "Yes?" I'm not getting up to open the door. The door opens and I see my kidnapper well Louis. "Get up and come with me."
"I just got up does it have to be now?" I'm cranky when I just get up... Don't judge
"Yes.. If you don't come you will be punished." He smirked.... Why he smirked
"What would be the punishment?" Ok I really don't want to get up. He laughed "so are you coming?" "No I'm going to sleep." With that he left and I drifted into slumber.

*****pov. Louis
I left to get the stuff for her punishment. When she wakes up she'll be surprised.

***********************
What do you guys think of Louis?