Chapter 17

Nique ***

I listened to Zihir on the phone.

" Where is she at ? " He asked. I kept my eyes closed and didnt make any motion or sounds to let him know I was up and listening..Shit it wasnt being nosey...he's in my room.

" I dont care...find her ass before she ruin my fucking life. I've came too far for this. Or to let anyone fvck this up " He goes. Who is her? Ruin what?

I was beyond confused and had so many things running through my life...Ok maybe he was talking about Tina. Her trying to hurt me is her fvcking up his life cause its messing up mines.

" Whatever. Do what I said! " And he sighed. I heard the call end him cuss under his breath. I yawned and turned and faced him. " How you feeling, bae ? " He comes over to me getting down to my level running his hands through my hair.

" Fine..The pain below doesnt hurt really anymore...who was that? " I ask.

" Nobody. Just some work shit...I have to go for a about an hour or two but I call Elise to come stay with you " He tells me. The hell he going?

" Where you going ? " I ask sitting up. I just felt like I looked a mess in this damn hospital.

" I have to take care of somethings that didnt get handled while I was laid up " He says putting on his shoes.

" You signed yourself out already? "

" Yea I did it while you were sleep " Well damn. I watched him put on his jewlry...how long had he been prepared to leave.

The door opened and Elise came in with some bags. " Ok I brough you clothes and shoes...choices mama too. We got to have choices...and I got you food..cause I seen the shit they served..its like we in the penn all over again " I laughed. I loved this girl.

" Awee you the best! " I say. I hugged her and her and Zi just mugged eachother.

" Keep it up...Dihir..Im fresh out..im from where you shank a nigga and walk away " She so stupid! I just bout died.

" Girl, i'll leave you dead with that knife in yo hands...you lucky I got somewhere to be " He says looking at his phone that was vibrating and repling to a messege. He came and gave me a kiss. " Love you "

" Love you too " I watched him leave after giving elise the finger and grabbing his things.

" You didnt sound happy when you said that " She sat in the chair next to my bed as we both opened our food.

" Hes been acting weird...I dont know "

" He better control himself before he end up there with our little mutt bitch " She says. We both bust out laughing.

" Whatever...so where is Ty? "

She shrugged. " He said he had something to take care of and would be gone for a few days but for me to watch out for you and myself...he packed a bag and took some suitcase and left " She says...No...No...he took THE suitcase.

" Oh god " I go.

" Whats wrong ? "

" Ty is a tracker in the MOB...he goes after people..there was never somebody he couldnt find if they were alive..he got himelf into so much danger and trouble tracking..he gave it up for good the last time "

" Why ? "

" The last person he was supposed to find he went from here to Jersey looking for him..and he just couldnt find him...well when we found Ty he was shot up and laying half way dead in the middle of a alley "