Chapter 24

Ty P.O.V **

Finally...Finally im home.

I missed my son, My girl, my sister, my peoples...shit I was happy to be back after all these months.

These rats was gon' pay for making me travel and track and shit to find they running asses. I can't lie, Tina suck a mean d.ck nd was cool company when I caught her and was looking for Shade..he got further then her..and was able to run better.

This bitch had the nerve to start crying when I caught him. Talking back some " No just take me..let him be " Bitch I WISH I MOTHERFUCKING WOULD.

" Damn Ty is bout time...let me help you " Mo grabs them out and throws them to some of the other niggas.

I fix my tee shirt and started towards Nez house.

I walked in to see him and a few of them having a conversation and smoking cubans.

" Ty " He stands and gave me dap.

" How did it go ? "

" Good....Mo and them are loading them up and taking them to the warehouse " I tell him.

" Great..." He strokes his beard.

" Son " My uncle pulls into a hug. " I was worried about your ass...you know you could have called me more. Had me going insane and shit. "

" You know i hate when im distracted and shit on the job..I don't focus right " I say looking away. I thought of my mama and that time I got distracted...I lost her and everything...So I kept my mind and soul on what im doing when I get out here to tracking.

" She's better now..Quite it " He tells me. I smiled weakly up at him. Im never a soft nigga.

" Where is Marion ? I wanna see him before we start this business of taking care of them " I tell them.

" Elise and Nique ol pregnant cranky ass took him to Disney land last week and they just got back. So their at their house "

" Write the adress down for me ? " I ask Uncle Nez.

" Right " He takes something out of his pockets and starts writing it down. I was happy as hell to be back. I loved being back. I wanted to kiss the ground and shit right now.

He handed it to me..and also a check. I looked at it.

" For taking these months to leave your child and girl..and go out of your way to make sure you had them and brung them back " He smiled patting my shoulder and squeezing that..Heavy hand ass..that shit hurt.

4.5 Million dollars.

When I get money I take a special amout out and put it into Marion college fund and an account for him if something was to ever happen to me. Ion want him to have to be doing this shit or struggling. It ain't all it cracked up to be.

" Thanks, Uncle....I guess im a go see my boy now...It was good seeing yall and I'll be by the warehouse tomorrow to help you finish them off " I tell him.

" Most deff we'll wait for you "

" Oh and where's India ? "

" Upstairs sleeping " He shrugs. I nod and made my way out side. I told the guard niggas peace before hopping in my car. I looked at the peice of paper unk gave me and backed out to make it towards their place.

" Took his ass to Disney land...I know he ran them wild " I say with a laugh.

It took me about 15 Minutes to get to the crib they were staying at. I smiled when I seen it..It was like a mini mansion..