Right to it

"Have you ever been with two guys before?" My boyfriend, Frank, asks.

"Nope." I tell him honestly. "Do you know someone?" I ask jokingly.

"Well... Yeah. But you have to promise to not freak out." He says.

"Um, okay."

"Promise?"

"Yeah."

"No, say it. Promise?"

"Promise. Are you okay?"

He walks to the door and opens it, motioning for someone to come inside. After the taller man steps inside, he closes the door and locks it.

"Gerard, meet Anthony, my twin brother. Anthony, this is Gee, my boyfriend."

Anthony walks around me in a circle, checking me out.

"Nice, brother." He says.  "I always knew you had it in you." He finishes and smacks my rear. I jump a bit but forced myself to relax so I can impress Frank.  "So, you're up for this?" Tony asks.

"I-I, uh, I think s-I mean, y-yeah." I stutter uncontrollably. I was so surprised that frank even had a twin and now I am going sleep with him.

Frank came closer and hugged me. "Babe, you don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"No. It's okay. I'd take a bullet for you, Frank, I can take one in the ass." I say. "Or two."

"He's a bottom, good, I don't have to teach him anything." Tony remarked. His voice gives me chills. It's so strange how he can look so much like Frank, yet sound and act completely different. He looks over to Frank. "You want to do the honors?"

Frank takes a step towards me and lifts the hem of my shirt up. I let him take it off. He leans in for a passionate kiss and then gently pushes me to knees. I start worrying, Frank is usually rough. I'm scared of how rough Tony will be if frank is going this easy.

"Frank. Step out." Tony says.

"Anthony, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Frank."

"I really like him. Don't scare him away." Frank says and makes eye contact with me. I nod, trying to reassure him that it's okay. Honestly, I'm a little creeped out. His brother has me on my knees, shirtless, and who knows what he's going to do to me.

"You can stand." He says casually, like it's the most obvious thing in the world. "I just want to make sure you're good enough for my brother. If you break him, I'll break every bone in your body. Got it?" I nod my head viciously. "Good."

He grabs my bum and pulls me closer. Suddenly his lips are all over me. They move from my lips to my jaw and over my chest. He licks my nipple and starts blowing on it. I bite my lip to keep from moaning. "Don't hide it Gerard. What are you feeling?" He asks me.

"Other than turned on, guilty."

"Explain." He demands and continues lapping at my chest.

"I feel like I'm cheating." I tell him.

"Oh, but you're hard. Do you have a hard time keeping it in your pants?"

"Only with Frank." I admit.

"Then why am I turning you on?" He asks and reaches his hand down the front of my black skinny jeans. I moan at the unexpected contact. I didn't know how to answer that so I just shrug my shoulders. "It's okay Gee. I have that effect on a lot of people." He says.

I can feel his breath on my neck. I want to reach out and pull him closer or run my fingers through his hair like I would Frank, but I can't get myself to. I step away and he asks what's wrong. "I can't do this without Frank." I say. He smiles at me and for a moment and I feel like I did something wrong.

"Frank!" He calls out. "He passed!" Frank walks in hugs me.

"I knew he would." Frank says. With that he kisses me and pushes me toward the bed. I fall on my back and the two brothers climb on top of me. Each one holding an arm and putting weight on my lap so that I can't move.
"You're mine now." Frank says. "Well.. Ours tonight."

While I focus on undressing the two of them, they trail kisses down my chest and jaw. Eventually, we are all in our boxers and nobody has the patience for anymore playing. Tony slides my boxers off of me and I'm now completely exposed. My cock hardens even more under both of their gazes. Frank takes me in his mouth while Tony lubes his fingers and starts pressing a digit into my hole. I can't help but moan, giving Anthony the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. He puts a third, then a forth finger in and pulls out. I whine, but it doesn't get me anywhere.

Frank comes up and starts nibbling on my neck while Anthony takes his boxers off. He rolls on a condom and slicks his length with lube. He lines up to my entrance and pushes in slowly. When he is completely in, he stays in the same place for just long enough for Frank to pull his boxers down and lay over my face. Frank always threatened to gag me, this is not what I had in mind.

While Frank fucks my mouth, Tony pulls nearly all the way out and slams back into me. Frank changes his position so that he can suck me off while I suck him. I reach around him and slide a finger in him. I don't have any lube but it doesn't take much to hit his nerves and make him moan against my cock.

A few minutes pass and I feel the pit in my stomach. I try to tell Frank, but then I remember that his dick is so far down my throat that it would be impossible to talk. Instead I just come in his mouth. He swallows and comes shortly after. Tony isn't far behind.

We lie down in the bed, all exhausted from the day's activities. "You got a nice one, bro." Tony tells Frank.   

"I know" he replies.