♤♡Prologue♢♧

" Hello mister, I'm Keiko. What's your name and the boy behind you?"

"Let's be friends, okay?"

"Ne ne, Ao-san, would you mind if you let train me with Chibi-kun?"

"Daijobu I will be your friend till the end and I will never leave you guys because I love you. Okay, Ao-san, Chibi-kun? After all, we are the same for having weird powers"

"I promise, Ao-san, that I will never leave him alone or make him feel lonely"

"-ko...-ake up...Keiko..." a voice said wiping my face.

"Morning, Inachi." I tiredly said.

"Morning, Keiko-sama. Had the dream about that day again?" The said woman asked. I just nod then remembered something,

"Yeah... and also.... how many times do I have to tell you that you can just call me Keiko and drop it with the honorifics, Inachi." I said fully awake as I face her with a pout.

"Gomene. I just can't help it when you saved me from death's door. But if that is what you wish, Keiko." Inachi said.

"Are you planning to visit him again, Keiko?" She asked knowing if I had that dream again, the first thing I do is visit him.

"I think so.. Well I need to get ready for the day. Also can you make me something spicy for lunch and also make some hot water for my bath?" I asked.

"Of course. Anything for you, Keiko." Inachi said as she walked out of the room.

I fix my fuuton then put it in the lower part of my closet and pull out my usual clothes. I went to the bathroom bringing my clothes with me just in time to see Inachi finished making hot water for the bath.

"Keiko, I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything else." She said as she walked away

"Ok, thanks." I called out to her as I walked in.

Timeskipuuu~

After taking a bath and wearing my clothes, I went to my room to see breakfast in tray and beside that was a note.

"I will be at the garden to pick some ripe fruits and vegetables if there's any. Also you better eat your breakfast for I will not tolerate any waste food."

Feeling a chill across my spine, I guess better finish it then. For breakfast, Inachi made fried fish and rice mixed with potatoes and carrots. I like my rice that way. After I finished my breakfast, I went out to see the old empty village. Along the way to the forest, I picked some flowers for him.

After an hour of walking and picking some different kinds of flower, I finally reached a grave. His grave actually. I read what I wrote that day when he died. Ao Seiryuu. I decided to make a grave for him even though I was young but at least I had some help though not from the villagers since they feared him.

"Hey, Ao-san. How are you right now? I'm fine but I keep having the same dream about that day when I made the very important promise but I broke it." After saying those words, I felt tears streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." Then I felt the wind gushing towards me as I heard his voice for the first time since he died.

"I forgive you, kid. And if you ever find him, take care of him and never leave his side. Can you do it, Keiko?". I then looked up to the sky and said,

"I will, Ao-san. This time, I won't break this promise."