♤♡Chapter 1♢♧

Keiko

I talked to him for a few hours till I felt someone is staring at me. I just continue talking when I heard some light footsteps. I turned just to see Inachi but I still felt someone staring at me and he or she seems to be closer now and isn't alone anymore.

"Hey, Inachi, did you feel it?" I whispered to Inachi who looked tense.
"Yeah. We better head back fast. Who knows what they will do? Can you sense how many are there?" She asked almost losing her composure.

"Give me a sec." I said as I focused on the earth beneath my bare feet.

"There are fi- no seven people heading towards the village. Inachi! You go that way and see what kind of people are they while I head back to the village to prepare the golems and set anything else that is needed. In case, they're not the type to just rest here then leave." I said as I point to my right as we both ran back as fast as we could.

Halfway back, we separated to do our tasks. When I reach the village, I immediately slammed my hand to the ground to summon the chained golems I prepared for times like this. Then I made sure it surrounds the whole village and hid themselves.

After that I went home to get my mask to prevent the intruders seeing my face. The reason I decided to make myself a mask was so I can remember the first two people I came to care so much. Wearing my mask, I went to stand by a few feet from the golems, waiting for Inachi to come back to report.

Meanwhile~

Inachi's pov

After separating from Keiko, I went to the direction she pointed. I see the intruders a few feet ahead of me, so I went to hide in a tree a few meters far from them. I look at them weirdly for they are the first strange group I ever seen.

The strange group contains a a girly looking strawberry-blonde haired boy, a long green haired man who gives off a perverted vibe, a white haired boy, a childish boy with yellow hair that looks like a lion's mane, a mask boy with what looks to be a white fur or wig and on his shoulder is a squirrel that seems to be eating his wig. And the last two members are very familiar to me but for some reason when I stared at the red haired girl, my chest hurt so much it made it harder to breathe.

Hmm... I wonder why though... maybe she has something to do with my missing memories. At least I don't get a bad feeling from them and they seem to have no harmful intentions. Should I report back first or go to them and ask what are they looking for or why they are here or something?

Guess I should head back instead since I gathered enough info about them. Just as I was sneaking away, the masked one suddenly points his katana at the tree I'm currently hiding.

"Someone's here" He said quietly to his group.

Shimata. How did he know I'm here? Guess its time to run. As fast as I could, I ran away from the village's path to lure them away. I look back just to see Green Boy jump, more like flying, towards me. So I run faster while changing directions to lose them. After awhile, I checked to see if the pervy green is still following, to see him nowhere in sight. I guess I should head back now....