The Bet Begins

Jillian's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Me and Louis decided that we would switch siblings the next Saturday, so the following week flew by pretty quickly. Louis, of course hit on me every chance he got, Tyler gave him cold looks every chance HE got, and me? Like usual I hung out with Tyler, but this time it was different. He was more touchy. Like he had to be touching me, if it was holding my hand, putting his arm around my neck. I mean, don't get me wrong! I thought it was really cute! It was just... Different?

  Before I knew it, it was Saturday. The sun was shining bright, but it still wasn't warm. Why Seattle, why?! I take a deep breath in, then out. Last weekend Louis gave me his number so he can send me his address. I took out my phone to see the text he gave me. I decided that it wasn't far, so I just walked there. I finally came infront of a house. It was a cream color, with a wood patio. It was cute. Right on the dot at 2:30, I knocked on his door. Before I knew it a door creeped open, a girl that looked aout 12 on the other side.

  "Are you Jillian?" She asked me, a wide smile on her face.

  "Um, yeah. Nice to meet you... Erm..." I said not completely knowing her name.

  "Charolette. But everyone calls me Lottie. And man was Lou right! You are beautiful."

  I was a bout to protest, but then Louis came to the door, a signature smirk on his face. "Hey." He says non chaleantley.

  "Louis! I love her already! Way better than the girls you bring home all the time." She says.

  I tried my hardest to hold back my laughter. His sister must've known about his player ways.

  "She's different alright! She didn't fall head over heels for me!" He says as he turns to me with a wink. I roll my eyes.

  "Why do you have to be so conceited?" I asked him. He just shrugged his shoulders, then motions for me to come in. Him and Lottie walk into the house, so I trail along. I look in the living room to find 3 other girls sitting on the couch. Two must've been twins, since they looked identical, and one looked like she was about at the age 10.

  "Jillian, this is Fizzy, my 10 year old sister, Daisy and Phoebe, they're twins and their 6 years old, and you've obviously already met Lottie, my sister that's 12. They're all my sisters from a different mister!" He says.

  "Girls, Jillian is going to watch you guys for a day, so I want you to be on your best behavior. I mean, you can if you want to. You don't have to." He turns to me and smirks.

  "Okay, I guess we'll have to show Jillian naked baby pictures of you then!" Fizzy says, while me and the other girls burst into laughter. I turn to see Louis bright red. Aw, he's blushing.

  "If you do, ANY OF YOU, I swear..." He trails off.

  "You swear what? Be embarrassed? Because that's what I was kind of aiming for!" Fizzy says.

  "Ooooohhhh!!! You're so gonna get it!" Louis says as he picks Fizzy up and flings her over his shoulder, as he starts running all over the house.

  "Louis! Put me down right this minute!" Fizzy says as she begins to pound on Louis' back.

  "Only if you promise to not to show any kind of pictures of me to Jillian!" He says, still running.

  "FINE, FINE!" Fizzy says. Once she says that, he immediately puts her down, obviously dizzy as she falls on the couch.

  I smile at the fact that he obviously has a good relationship with these girls. He loves them, and they all love him. Which I think is great since he must not get that  a lot.

  "I have to go girls. I'm gonna watch Jillian's little brother for a day too. So I'll see you all tomorrow!" Louis says as he pulls all of them in a bear hug. I look over at him to see him wearing a backpack.

  "If someone comes inside, don't freak out. It's probably just my mom. I told her you'll be staying here tonight to, so don't go on thinking she doesn't no you're here, alright?" He says to me.

  "Yeah, same case with me. Anyways, do you have your superman costume in there?" I ask him, nodding at the backpack.

  All the girls turned their heads slowly, their jaws dropped open in awe. "You're going to dress up as superman?" Daisy asks.

  "Well, yeah kind of. And don't freak out, because I'm not going to take a pic and post it on instagram or twitter or something." Louis says in a sarcastic tone.

  "I'm leaving now, so I'll see you all in a day. Alright girls?" Louis says.

  We all chimed in yeah, and with that Louis was out the door. I turned around to find all the girls smirking, and giggling with eachother. And it wasn't like a cute giggle. It was an evil giggle. And I didn't like it.

  "What are you girls laughing about?" I said in a conscious tone.

  "You know how Louis told us not to show you any embarrassing baby pictures?" Phoebe started. "Well we're about to go and take a picture more embarrassing than baby pictures. Superman at age 18 pictures. And WE'RE going to post it on instagram and twitter."

  Man, these girls are evil. But, they're smart. And I liked it.

  "Let's go get ready to go soon." I say, smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Little sisters are evil! Well, I wouldn't know, I don't have any, but I bet they are!

  The other day I thought 'OMG! What if Louis read this? That would be so embaressing!' So please don't recommend this to Boo Bear! Lol, jk. ;)

  So um, u know the ush. (Sorry, I don't know how to spell usual shortened up.)

  Byezies! Live, laugh, love! ~Ashlyn Malik