Chapter 6: Not Too Friendly

A fight broke out in the audience, two girls were punching and kicking each other. It was Bria fighting the blonde haired girl whose name I just learned was Sara. They rolled down the aisle as they continued punching each other.

The teachers were too busy arguing with each other to notice the struggle of Security Lee and Carl trying to break them up and they finally did.

"Mrs. Mitchell, you should be ashamed of yourself, you money grubbing, gold digger!" Ms. Nelson shouted. The crowd gasped as they listened and cheered.

"Like you should talk, you've been living off your boyfriend for the longest and you wonder why you don't have a ring on your finger. You sucked the money dry from him!" she snapped back.

"Both of you menopausal women need to shut up and-"

Mr. Mack was cut off by Mr. Sal, "Your cranky ass needs to shut up too! All of you money stealing, sorry excuse for an administration should be ashamed of yourselves!"

Principal Sands went up to the mic and ordered, "Everyone, go back to class, we'll get this sorted out!" No one was moving. We all wanted to see this. The school staff air their dirty laundry.

The administration were still arguing and Mrs. Baylor grabbed the mic and hit Mrs. Mitchell on the head with it, causing a loud, 'SCREECH!'' The crowd of students went wild and Mrs. Mitchell grabbed it from her hand and pushed her into the curtain.

They started fighting also, damn, I can even make teachers fight, I am good.

Alana was yelling along with the rest of the students while I sat and enjoy the trainwreck of an assembly. Mrs. Baylor was was pushing her as Mrs. Mitchell kept slapping her arm away while Mr. Handler was in the middle. Principal Sands and the rest of the teachers separated them before they started throwing punches.

"My dawg Ms. Baylor went in tho, like y'all ain't know!" Gloria cheered.

The two disoriented teachers were lead off the stage and out the door. "Sit down Gloria with your ratchet ass!" Nisha yelled.

"Hoe, I bet you won't even come over here and say  it," she challenged.

Nisha came down the aisle, but Security Carl held her back before she could reach her row.

"Right bitch, what were you going to do??" Gloria yelled.

"You're not about nothing boo, you act ghetto for what??" Nisha said as she tried to get around Security Carl with no avail.

The bell rang, signalling us to go to sixth hour and Nisha's crew; Tariah and Mallory were by her side, heckling Gloria too. Gloria's friends; Belinda and Lenia were there, yelling at Nisha's friends too.

Everyone filed out of the auditorium and went to class. I remembered that I had Belinda, Mallory, and Irina in there too. They carried on their arguing, "You're not going to do anything, you're a coward!" Bree yelled. Mallory was in her face when Luke separated them.

Everyone else was talking about the fights in the assembly. I was minding my own business when someone came and hovered over me, I glanced up and rolled my eyes, it was Lilianna. "What??" I sighed.

"I was going to give you an invitation to my party, but you can forget about it now," she said.

"Like I actually give a damn," I replied.

"Since you're being whack, you should just stay home." I looked at her, she was getting on my last nerve, she was like another Vera.

"I don't like whack people at my parties," she said.

"I don't care, are you mad that I don't want to lighten up your lame ass shit with my presence?? You're mad tho, you're a petty ass female, so shut up," I snapped. She shut her mouth and her face turned red as everyone looked at us.

I was still sitting down in my seat while she stood over me. "My dawg snapped!" Daniel yelled across the room. Mr. Latimore fell asleep on his desk with his head on his arms so he didn't hear what was going on.

"You always have something to say about somebody, but you never say it to their face, you're fake, whack, and a coward, that's not a good combination," I said.

She was getting me angrier by the second, if there was anyone I wanted to fight the most it was her.

I knew sooner or later, it was going to get there too. She thought she was going to try to snap on me, I'll snatch her hair so quick, she'll be balder than the Bald Eagle.