Chapter 1

January 3rd, 2:27 AM

Hey Sam, I know I only saw you two days ago, but I miss you already. I'm starting school tomorrow, or I guess it would be today, haha, it's already morning. Remember how we would run through the hallways together, seeing who could get to class first? I do, I hope you haven't forgotten. I am never going to forget you. Did I already say I miss you? I'll say it again just in case. I miss you Sam, so much.

January 3rd, 6:52 AM

Ugh, Sam, I couldn't sleep I missed you so bad, what time is it for you? I never got a good night text, we always send those. And what about coming over in the morning? You always did that, mom would yell at me to wake up but you were the only one who managed to make me get out of bed. And you always came at 6:45 am sharp, a smile on your face and something about me being lazy. I wish you could still wake me up, I don't know how I'm gonna last school without you. Mom's calling me for breakfast, later Sammy.

January 3rd 11:05 PM

This place sucks, there is nothing to do without you, for the last two hours I have been throwing a ball at the ceiling, but by now I can catch it well, the first time I tried, it hit me in the nose. I thought you would find that funny, maybe, you always called me Clumsy Chase, but you were right, you were always right, never wrong about anything, besides that time you dared me to climb as high as I could on house across the street. I still have a scar from that, but I deserved it , after calling you short. Wasn't that the second day we met? In first grade. You still had that beautiful smile. I think I'll go to bed now, I hope you text me soon, I still miss you.